Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Bout to go to McDonald's cop some eats.. And get ready for my main...

Nike.com, we ain't been talking since the Carmine's

:lol:
Hope they dont cancel my order tho.

Hope more people in here can get them when NDC drops......let us pray
View media item 1012968
mc-hammer-u-can-t-touch-this-o.gif

...just to make it today.

all these euro guys coming up here flexing while salt levels are reaching a danger point
roll.gif
Sorry man  I didn't mean to..

But seriously.. there is no hype on these what so ever on this side of the netherlands.. 

They even sold them at retail prices..

The store owner was like.. nah.. Not to many people get worked up for these releases.. 

Hell even the tiffany's sat at them for a few days.

Lol yeah.. But you can thank a site which I won't mention for exposing that method to the world..
why wouldn't that just be a common sense method? i can't believe that's considered as something "exposed"...seems like a no-brainer.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to miss this release. BGE decided to do maintenance in my area, so I won't have power during the release

why wouldn't that just be a common sense method? i can't believe that's considered as something "exposed"...seems like a no-brainer.

Well to some but then there are many that still don't know about that. People think cause Nike tweets the link that's it's TLO a lot of people don't really read.. That half a second means a lot

Fools acting crazy out here in Orlando at Galactic G :smh:

i was third in line and them dudes olayed me there and kicked me out the line because they moved the roll call to an earlier time and went to grab something to eat....***** them came, came home got some yambs, ate and copped a black pair in my size..karma is good to me :smokin im glad im not dealing with all those characters there

i was third in line and them dudes olayed me there and kicked me out the line because they moved the roll call to an earlier time and went to grab something to eat....***** them came, came home got some yambs, ate and copped a black pair in my size..karma is good to me :smokin im glad im not dealing with all those characters there
Nice homie! After you left the chaos started lol

Back
Top Bottom