Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Still in line for the past 15 minutes after proving I was a human :/. I guess I might be out of luck.

trynna decide if i should go to the local skateshop but i have a feeling the line will be ridiculous already. 

in line for the 2s
laugh.gif
j/p

Had white in my cart but went to check out with paypal and it got removed :smh: It wasnt even five minutes

is there really no way to get two paaris off nike? i really want the white and black, do i use a different computer?

Got the set!

Black on flatspot and white on NDC

and an extra pair at flight 23 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Seriously, I went on a nice streak from the Gammas thru the infra 3s. But something happened around the time of the Concord lows. Ever since then, 10 seconds after 8am, Nike acts funny style, lags, and then by the time the page loads, and you hit the captchas, you're in line for 3 minutes and you know you're DONE. I REALLY HATE THISSSSSSSS

Had white in my cart but went to check out with paypal and it got removed
mean.gif
It wasnt even five minutes
same thing happened to me. Added the white pair to my cart, went to check out with paypal and got a "payment validation screen" then they were instantly removed from my cart. smh

Struck out on my size 13 in both colors. If anyone has a local lead and can help a NT'er out, I'll gladly pay a little more for the assist. These were gonna be my bday gift to myself. Lol

seems like the black pair is going to be worth more than the white pair..............

Back
Top Bottom