Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

woke up late and tried my luck at 8:05AM.  i accidentally clicked the wrong security question photo and failed the first time. Had to redo it again and added one more time and my order went through.

Congrats to all that were able to get a pair!

I had some success at Starbucks :smile:
Both my ATC orders failed but was able to cart a white pair on my phone manually. This certainly isn't a salt rubbing, just updating the question about success. I hope all the guys who wanted to wear were able to get what they wanted.

so you did go?

*my man densel gif*

Anyone else still waiting for order conf email from nike? 

Have order number and everything...however...no order conf email.  This is a first.
relax bro.. on RD the email confirms can take a while.. eat some cheerios and relax bae

Or just keep waiting bc its 8:55 in the morning on a saturday and i have nothing better to do?
1365189144831.gif

Lance still available here for a good price, around $212... www(Dot)theflowstore(dot)com/productos-marca/es/M/n/000033/0

Where do you guy think these will sit on the resale market? Right now on the bay they are 350-599 and FC doesn't even have them.

Or just keep waiting bc its 8:55 in the morning on a saturday and i have nothing better to do?
NDC tweeted that they sold out already. Your better off waiting to see if any other sites will release them online but do you bruh

mine did

paid $50 and it was supposed to try to add both pairs, only added the black

can't complain though

although like i said there ain't gonna be a pizza party until i have them in hand

it says preparing to ship but i haven't gotten an email yet

Sweet, I paid for one too, but nothing was added to my account when I logged in. Just sent a request for refund, we'll see.

guys there still available here in this store in europe, better than paying rape price. I can't post link because i just joined!

www(DOT)theflowstore(DOT)com/productos-marca/es/M/n/000033/0

NDC tweeted that they sold out already. Your better off waiting to see if any other sites will release them online but do you bruh
so why not say that in the first place? And for the record i copped diamonds off NDC at 10:31am EST. Never give up unless it says OOS

Back
Top Bottom