Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Feels good to get a quality W. Takes some of the sting away from paying resale for the TS1's lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190525-135446_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20190525-135446_Nike.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 41
Sneakerheads ruining the rich people’s Saturday afternoon

This is pretty much what it was. The same thing at UNDFTD. The line wrapped into their neighborhood and people were parking in their residential neighborhood. Aside from the fighting, people just felt uncomfortable with so many people being lined up outside their homes. People were standing on their porch asking us what we were doing. I’m sure they called the cops to complain because cops were driving through the neighborhoods.

Can anyone PM me a $20 Footaction rewards if they aren’t using. My store letting you use rewards

NT I have a question for you guys. Is it true that Nike process orders purchased through Apple pay and Google pay first and then comes credit/debit cards? The reason I ask is because a friend of mine got on at exactly 9:05 and he was able to get a pair of the LA/Chicago. I got on at exactly 9 and got the L. Same size too.

NT I have a question for you guys. Is it true that Nike process orders purchased through Apple pay and Google pay first and then comes credit/debit cards? The reason I ask is because a friend of mine got on at exactly 9:05 and he was able to get a pair of the LA/Chicago. I got on at exactly 9 and got the L. Same size too.
I sat in line for a size 13 until 9:05 and it said size is sold out. Immediately tried for a size 12 and it hit within 5 seconds. I guess it’s a mini draw and not a race at the beginning

Payment method doesn’t matter imo
I use credit card for snkrs
Have used it since the beginning
Has worked well for me
Thought about switching to Apple Pay or PayPal whenever I strikeout
Snkrs actually ran really smooth for me
Purchase popped up right at 9
There was no lag or spinning circle
Hit buy and got in line immediately
Pending for 3 min then got charged

I could never do this. So frustratingly annoying knowing I had to do this to fit into a shoe. Spend the extra few $ man.

Yeah your right. More so about the inconvenience if finding a buyer all that than the money lol. But yeah

TLDR... I didn't get the shoes I won and I'm salty.

Undefeated Las Vegas did me dirty.
Raffle email says pick up at 10am. Don't line up before or you will be sent back.

I'm thinking oh ok cool. Lucked out on raffle for
limited some Js I can sit on for awhile. No need to resell or anything. Gonna take my lunch hour go down there cop. And run back to work. I pull into the parking lot at 10:03. I'm in line at 10:05. The line is deeper than a John wick trilogy obituary. I'm like wtf how many pairs do they have. I walk down the line and ask when the first people got there, they talking about last night because they thought there would be some yeezys. -_-.

This is gonna take forever. I go back to the back and I noticed the guy in front of me with the SKU sticker. I look around and don't see employees. I go to the door and dude at the door is like it's too late. you got here late.... Rude as hell too. Didn't even look me in my face.

I didn't even feel like arguing. Remembered why I stay over in the general forum. Just dipped back to work. too old for this... Word to Danny Glover. Back to giving my money to stores with customer service. (ie. Car shops and gun shops).

Raffle email says pick up at 10am. Don't line up before or you will be sent back.

limited some Js I can sit on for awhile. No need to resell or anything. Gonna take my lunch hour go down there cop. And run back to work. I pull into the parking lot at 10:03. I'm in line at 10:05. The line is deeper than a John wick trilogy obituary. I'm like wtf how many pairs do they have. I walk down the line and ask when the first people got there, they talking about last night because they thought there would be some yeezys. -_-.

This is gonna take forever. I go back to the back and I noticed the guy in front of me with the SKU sticker. I look around and don't see employees. I go to the door and dude at the door is like it's too late. you got here late.... Rude as hell too. Didn't even look me in my face.

I didn't even feel like arguing. Remembered why I stay over in the general forum. Just dipped back to work. too old for this... Word to Danny Glover. Back to giving my money to stores with customer service. (ie. Car shops and gun shops).

Needed this. At IHOP punishing myself. Lol

wait so did you win the raffle?
They should reserve your pair if you won the raffle

Backdoor city.

WTF? That make no sense that they tell you pick-up is at 10 AM but then say you're too late when you show up at 10:05?

Back
Top Bottom