Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Anyone who hit on these, retail or resale, and hasn’t posted an on feet, is a reseller. Period.

damn this how you gon do me? I didn't even get them in yet. And when I do, probably not rocking it until later. Been wearing BT unions :wink:

Anyone else that needed to go half a size up because of how thick the Zoom Air SB insole is? Remember having a similar dilemma with the LM’s.

6BA5AFAB-DC4E-4256-8EDB-4F6E889A6468.jpeg

Anyone else that needed to go half a size up because of how thick the Zoom Air SB insole is? Remember having a similar dilemma with the LM’s.

Sizing up? nah. After wearing mine for a whole day of running around, I can see how sizing could be a problem for some people initially. Wear thinner socks or wear them loose until they break in...

Hoping this is true for some cause I went up A half size Cause that’s all i can Get and don’t want to go through the hassle of flipping then buying lol

the lakers or the unions :nerd:

you know I'm a kobe fan, so not feeling the current state of the lakers with bron. But I'll rock them eventually.

The Lakers pair!

Wore them Saturday after picking them up and lacing them up.
Then wore them again on Sunday for my friend's housewarming and barhopping.
They're in my car, will put them on at lunch.

Lebron isn't blameless, but I think we're finding out the higher ups are the biggest problem, with Magic possibly being #1.

Prices should continue to fall as pairs come I hope. Size 10 is $380 before shipping. Still pretty steep. Gota wait a little longer. I guess i used all my luck on the 2 unions i copped for retail. Win some loose some

Back
Top Bottom