Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just finished these

68wv7r.jpg

If you could pick any other color other than the pink under layer for the NYxParis pair, what would it be?

lol then why were you so upset about a late delivery if you aren't planning to wear them until this summer

u “wear” ya shoes w the factory lace knot. Prob took the pic to flex n put them back in the box :lol:

F547F602-C763-451A-9203-62F253B84326.jpeg
not factory knot

sometimes I tie them...sometimes I wear them like that as I do with some other pairs of shoes I have

I would only wear to flex and then box if I had a pair of storm blue unions :lol:

To anyone customizing these just a little advice

If you want the paint completely off, use acetone. If you want the distressed/vintage look, go with acetone free nail polish remover since it's less harsh and doesn't remove all the paint as easily.
What’d u use on your laces?

lol then why were you so upset about a late delivery if you aren't planning to wear them until this summer

What!? I’m in the Bay Area. It’s Summer now. And besides that, my complaint is off principle. No way should anyone wait 10 days for a package, and on top of that, no notifications to the receiver.

What’d u use on your laces?

Angelus paint mixed w GAC900 1:1.5ish. i decided to do it after I was all done thinking it would be easy but it was such a pain on the black parts. The laces got oversaturated and I had to basically squeeze out all the excess paint before being able to dry them. Black paint everywhere lol

Same mixture for the tongue

For the midsoles I used much more gac to dilute it to get a very thin layer of paint

Fire think I’m going this route, if my pair from grailed ever ****in comes in .

You used nail polish remover + q tips?
Angelus leather deglazer (acetone) w cotton pads, qtips, and craft swabs (pointy tip). Be very careful bc the purple can bleed down on the white leather edges.

Last edited:
If you could pick any other color other than the pink under layer for the NYxParis pair, what would it be?

I like the brighter pink shade but the light peachy pink is what kills it. If I could change it, maybe a dark brown under the grey, though I know the TSs just it might be too close to release them back to back. The other thought would be orange under the grey, blue on the swoosh and collar to reference the Supa SBs.

Back
Top Bottom