Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

Still in for 2 pairs.

I also think these will sit. Kind of like of the Cobalts are.

Cobalts can be had at retail at Niketowns.

Do your research.

Yea these are fire. This year I've been very selective when it came to JB. These are perfect as a beater shoe

thought it was going to be the OG pair that released a few years ago that @sckid20 just posted a pic of... now i will pass werd to nash... its all good gives me reason to save money and actually keep my white cobalt pair

That's a pic of the 2011 version... nothing has surfaced for this Release yet.

And for anyone still wondering: the OG's had a CLEAR Translucent Sole... the same one you'd find on the OG Concord XI or OG Columbia XI.

Nothing less, nothing more. No smoked out anything.:rolleyes

This! Og's had a clear sole. I remember copping when I struck out on the black red 11's back then. These were considered the low top 11's no patent. Lol

View media item 1674494

That's a pic of the 2011 version... nothing has surfaced for this Release yet.

And for anyone still wondering: the OG's had a CLEAR Translucent Sole... the same one you'd find on the OG Concord XI or OG Columbia XI.

Nothing less, nothing more. No smoked out anything.:rolleyes

This! Og's had a clear sole. I remember copping when I struck out on the black red 11's back then. These were considered the low top 11's no patent. Lol

View media item 1674494

Looks so good. JB has to eventually give us those.

Exactly. How hard is it to properly do a retro? Apparently very difficult.
because the guy who decides at JB either doesn't care about authentic look (materials, shape, colorblocking) or is just dumb.
3rd theory is that JB is intentionally not retro them properly a few times and do them right a bit every few years later.
as long we have many hypebeasts buying them JB will continue to do so.
sad thing is that most consumers of air jordans don't even know the alterations and some even don't care.

because the guy who decides at JB either doesn't care about authentic look (materials, shape, colorblocking) or is just dumb.
3rd theory is that JB is intentionally not retro them properly a few times and do them right a bit every few years later.
as long we have many hypebeasts buying them JB will continue to do so.
sad thing is that most consumers of air jordans don't even know the alterations and some even don't care.

You think people at a successful multi billion dollar company are dumb? The majority of JB consumers aren't hype beasts like most on this board think. Lots of people simply like a fresh spin on an old classic.

This is a pic of the 2011's...

I don't know WTH they're dropping in September, but judging by the fact that there's ZERO confirmation on anything yet... it'll be an EASY COPP.
smokin.gif

might buy haven't owned any pair of these yet so might try with a simple color way i passed on those white versions though. 

Really debating on copping the white pair. They're starting to grow on me

Back
Top Bottom