Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

I that is what is coming out, I got all excited for nothing. The original black red colorway was what I wanted. The retro with the darker sole would still have been fine. These are not the same shoe. Money saved.

I'm not sure what all the complaints are about. I have been waiting (among others) for a decade plus for something even remotely close to the original referee PEs. This is as close as we are going to get....for now.

Why would you want the same shoe that was released in 2003 and 2011? Those pairs can be had for pretty much retail DS. I want the OG 96 pair with leather and a clear sole, not the same snakeskin and smoked sole that has now been released twice. But to just pass by this release even though they are not true to the OG seems like a mistake.

Yup! It's a Wrap. Anticipated this release for months... "Disappointing" isn't even the word.
mean.gif

Unsubscribing in 3, 2, 1...
LOL

On the fence about these, like the color way a lot and I'm a big ie fan. Lot of heat in October tho,

I know mostly all hate the militia green croc pair but, what's up with the thread 4 those.?

FSR on ISS. 229
Seems to be standard fare pricing I guess.

More curious as to why no news on the red/black XI IE's

FYI, these released today out of nowhere in a Nike store in the Philippines. Was surprised to see it since I thought they were releasing later this month. Wasn't able to snap a pic because I my phone was empty but I did try them on but ultimately passed on em.

All BlackCat'd out, I'm in. Good fall/early light winter wear for every day use.

I don't have the cobalt's so I have no point of reference here but do these have good leather that actually breaks in or just thick leather that never gives and is always stiff?

Back
Top Bottom