Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

I sold my nightshades last year after being basically the only 11 low I never UnDSed.

These will be a nice replacement.

How long till you forget about wearing these ?

i haven't worn mine either lol
man its crazy. i have too many pairs i've never laced up. i consciously say i'll wear everything at some point. i dont want to accept that i just wasted money on a pair of christmas kd's from '13 or the cherry XII's from '09 or some random air maxes or mike's from the 00's. i want to wear everything....but i constantly buy stuff..and then when i think of what i to wear, it's more likely something more recent.

nightshades getting rocked this summer. even if its just to the movies and the mall lol. Most peoples pairs should be cooked by now anyways, so it's like a whole new vibe again. Wear yours too man.

X2 most likely. I've regretted not buying them in 2001 for the past 15 years. These look pretty solid for a retro low. Who knows if we'll see these again within the next 15 years.

Very cool. I have the navy/gum 11 lows and georgetown's, so I'm gonna pass on these and buy the Bone pair.

so i just entered the SNS raffle for these. it says i will be charged 195 total shipped if i win these. def cheaper than 185+tax in NYC. i entered on footapps too, but I hope i hit on SNS and then also on the app for another pair so i keep the best and return unwanted to whatever footsite.

Popped in to Foot Locker yesterday & they let me get a peek.

C:\Users\williama\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

so i just entered the SNS raffle for these. it says i will be charged 195 total shipped if i win these. def cheaper than 185+tax in NYC. i entered on footapps too, but I hope i hit on SNS and then also on the app for another pair so i keep the best and return unwanted to whatever footsite.
I just entered as well and discovered they opened a storefront just a few weeks ago on Venice Beach in L.A. just a mile or so from where I live. That would make my life incredibly easy if I can win this raffle.

I just entered as well and discovered they opened a storefront just a few weeks ago on Venice Beach in L.A. just a mile or so from where I live. That would make my life incredibly easy if I can win this raffle.

they have a store in NYC too but i picked online so they can mail em to me. im lazy haha.

I wonder if these will be a day one sell out or if I can wait a week to cop. I just copped me and my wife the 4s so I would like to give my wallet a break for a week.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ I hate Flushing FTL. The most backwards, poorly run FTL of all time. QCM FTL is godlike by comparison. Flushing now claims that their internet has been down since the weekend. I need that code dammit!!!

Jesus Tapdancing Christ I hate Flushing FTL. The most backwards, poorly run FTL of all time. QCM FTL is godlike by comparison. Flushing now claims that their internet has been down since the weekend. I need that code dammit!!!

keep tabs on this thread and youre bound to get one. im already checked into FTL and didnt even have to go anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom