JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

^ So you have to go to a physical store? 

You have to go to the store to get the code from an employee
But if someone posts it, all you have to do is change store to the location someone posts then change the store back

^ Shart, I can't do that. My stupid self has to prepare for exams, so i'll be at a tutor on saturday. Oh well, snkrs it is

^ Shart, I can't do that. My stupid self has to prepare for exams, so i'll be at a tutor on saturday. Oh well, snkrs it is
All you have to do is change the location using what members post so you can get that extra HS minute, then change it back to your nearest store(s).

Just enter the zip code in the search box, select a few stores, and then enter in the 4 digit code.

Last edited:
Definitely copping a pair, might be tempted to get 2 but I always end up selling the second pair a year down the road.

All you have to do is change the location using what members post so you can get that extra HS minute, then change it back to your nearest store(s).

Just enter the zip code in the search box, select a few stores, and then enter in the 4 digit code.

All my local spots on the footaction and footlocker apps are doing in store raffles. Im in the Denver area. Am I just SOL? Me and the lady hit the bricks today and went to every spot within a 1.5 hour radius from us anyways. Just seeing if I can make it easier on myself via the app.

Last edited:
solecitor solecitor honestly I don't think it's gonna be too hard online especially snkrs
These will sell well but not instant sellout imo

I'm hoping so, but I'm not playing around with these. There were a lot of raffles already filled out when I did the rounds today at my local spots fairly early today. I'm hitting online too. I was planning on getting as many as I can honestly. I've never resold a shoe, but I think this will be one I stock up and trade or possibly flip down the road in a few years to cop future releases. I think a lot of people will regret not getting these if they do pass. Just my two cents.

Are you saying these should be $140 retail? OR these will drop to $140? :lol: cause thats not gonna happen
If they hit NDC, best believe I'm getting them at $140 :wink: [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

If they hit NDC, best believe I'm getting them at $140
wink.gif
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
You and me both!
Count me in that too lol

doubt it tho 

Back
Top Bottom