JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

I had a reservation for these on the Nike App and man am I pissed. I didn't know they stopped reserving at a certain time frame :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

just here to hope they sit long enough to get them after release date or even cheaper in an outlet down the line

Was 4/6 on this one. I avoided answering the last two calls. One store actually called back two hours after I avoided the first call.

some of these are going for cheap resell price. If I don't get them by reservation through FTL,CHMPS, or FTA then that's probly what I'll do....

The only way I see resell being $275-300 is if they sell out instantly. Other than that it's gonna be $220-240 which is pretty reasonable

Still 8+ hours left on my Champs app countdown. Curious to see what will happen - will my phone explode when the clock reaches zero?

Little hope - I have a 7 minute 'head start' which problably means I'm at the end of the line, LOL. 

I think I'm out on these even if I hit on the raffles.

Just not worth $175 to me knowing they won't get much wear. If I see sub-$150 I will maybe reconsider.

I will cop if I get them on the Foot app and then hope for a deal.. if I get one Im returning my app pair. 

So I just happen to go to a store near the FTL I raffled at. I ask the manager there who knows me by face (I'm a big guy) if they've called everyone. He says " Yep called everybody, and we only have a few pair left over in the smaller sizes, nothing over a 9". I'm stuck, so I leave the store and 2 mins later, this dingleberry calls me and says you've won a raffle for the size you requested , like I didnt ask him the question 3 minutes ago.  

Relieved but smh like what the????

roll.gif

As much as i would love a discount on these, i don't think will be seeing any

The hot weather approching won't allow it lol

Last edited:

Still 8+ hours left on my Champs app countdown. Curious to see what will happen - will my phone explode when the clock reaches zero?

Little hope - I have a 7 minute 'head start' which problably means I'm at the end of the line, LOL. 
Depending on the size you requested, you might still be in good standing.  I've won 7 minute headstarts.  Hell, my wife won a pair of Royals (after being waitlisted, but still) with a 0  head start, so it's feasible 

Back
Top Bottom