Jordan 11 white/sliver is different at the JB 23/25 Experience at Dallas All Stars-has Jumpman logo

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by shoeking101

good eye dont know how you picked up on that
he looked in the mirror.

^^^ Way to go captain obvious

i was just joking with him, dummy.
eyes.gif

If THESE are the ones releasing, they are purchased. I guess JB listened to us by adding the Jumpman
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

yall those are just samples and not the ones releasing

How do you know this?
They come out in April so they done with production, and every pair we've seen out of Y3 has no jumpman
Even if thats the case you really think theyre gonna release them with no jumpman on the side? haha
if they comeout like that...they hey...ill take the L

That jumpman on the side of the shoe definitely isn't a deciding factor on these for me and it shouldn't be for anyone else.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

How do you know this?
They come out in April so they done with production, and every pair we've seen out of Y3 has no jumpman
Even if thats the case you really think theyre gonna release them with no jumpman on the side? haha
if they comeout like that...they hey...ill take the L
they will still sell out without the jumpman.

These are a one&done wear type of shoe. If you wear it they'll lose that clean white look. If you put them on ice they'll yellow eventually. Nice but no thanks.

Originally Posted by Nike 0123

You'd think people would be more smart than to buy shoes that do not have the Jordan logo on it. I still laugh at the people that tried to justify them buying not completed sample fakes saying they liked it better without the Jumpman. When these release robocopped x3.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Talk 0123

How do you know this?
You truly must know zero
laugh.gif

If the final version that drops has this jumpman, I don't even know what to say to the people that got em early and jumpman-less
laugh.gif

Do people truly and honestly believe that JB would remove the Jumpman logo, with this shoe being as iconic as it is?? Lets be serious... it will be there when the kicks drop and many of us will scatter around like savages for them haha... not including myself cause ill do my research

I will only cop 'em if the Jumpman is on the final product, if not, then I won't cop.

And yes, a Jumpman does matter.

no jumpman 
mad.gif
. click the sig.. SOLE SUPREMACY got them in stock already. sucks but i already know these gonna sell out when/if they release.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

smh.gif
to everyone who paid $300 for fakes.

XI's= most hyped basketball sneakers ever....If jordan came out with some gay pride XI's people would still stampede for. Only pairs that amazed me were the concords, 01 space jams, and bred OG's. now the quality on the retro's are just awful.

Originally Posted by Daver

no jumpman 
mad.gif
. click the sig.. SOLE SUPREMACY got them in stock already. sucks but i already know these gonna sell out when/if they release.
How you gonna knock the shoe and then attempt to sell them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Daver

no jumpman 
mad.gif
How you gonna knock the shoe and then attempt to sell them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you got a point. BUT im not knockin them..i personally think they would of been better with the jumpman. but whatever i copped mine and im happy. i'm promoting for sole supremacy, don't work for them. they're my close folks.

Originally Posted by pjSAtown23

JB just bring back high quality columbia 11's with the light blue sole!
they might as well
but ill still go peep these on easter with a little extra cash on me...
wink.gif

Hard to believe a simple logo can change the attractiveness of a shoe...but in this case IT SURE DOES!!!

Back
Top Bottom