Jordan 11 white/sliver is different at the JB 23/25 Experience at Dallas All Stars-has Jumpman logo

How can a site say they have the real version if JB are releasing them with a Jordan Sign and the ones they have don't? Then it said they were made in a Nike factory which makes them real right.

I don't care if these are an XI, these are plain and boring...
sick.gif

^I feel the same way about ALL these anniversary releases, not coppin a damn one of them especially with all the other good stuff coming out this year.^

As I've said like 20 times, I'm copping either way, but now I REALLY wanna see these drop, because a lot of people are straight-up calling people liars because they're siding with a company they trust. If these drop with the Jumpman on them, there are going to be A LOT of heads running back to the companies they put so much faith in with that "What happened?" look on their faces...and that's funny.

Call me out on being a hater, whatever, but if you see an apology post on Marquee, Sole Supremacy, Air-Randy, Flight Club, and all these other sites that are biggin up these shoes in the same day, you're going to be dying too.

the sample pic posted awhile back from Chris Paul i think???? that one had the jumpman as well.

YawningGlory wrote:

Call me out on being a hater, whatever, but if you see an apology post on Marquee, Sole Supremacy, Air-Randy, Flight Club, and all these other sites that are biggin up these shoes in the same day, you're going to be dying too.
yea i would too but nah.. i have faith and trust in my folks at sole supremacy. they always come correct.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I will only cop 'em if the Jumpman is on the final product, if not, then I won't cop.

And yes, a Jumpman does matter.
^^ Very true. They just dont look right without the jumpman

They are beautiful, but you can't wear them.....

Still might cop just to look at, or wear around the house.

Back
Top Bottom