Jordan 11 white/sliver is different at the JB 23/25 Experience at Dallas All Stars-has Jumpman logo

A silver jm would be perfect, but these are still classy looking. I think they'll sell just as fast as any other xi.

pimp.gif

I'm gonna cop release day either way, but lack of a Jumpman will make me feel better about selling them a few months down the line when I realize I don't want to take them out the box, much less put them on my feet. Super Duper White Colorway + Retro Quality = Yellowing if you stare at them too long. S'all bad.

All you people saying you're not gonna cop know you will when you see everyone else with them. Happens with every shoe that comes out smh

Does anyone have any idea why the Space Jams were $175.00 and the retail price ive seen on the box for these is $150.00?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

All you people saying you're not gonna cop know you will when you see everyone else with them. Happens with every shoe that comes out smh

Is that what you have done? How do you know what everyone does? There are good reasons people do not want to buy these.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Does anyone have any idea why the Space Jams were $175.00 and the retail price ive seen on the box for these is $150.00?

i hope the rest of the 11's that are suppose to come out (anniversarys,cool greys,concords) are $150 and that would mean the snakeskin lows would maybe be $130 my fingers are crossed

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Sure, $25 for stupid shoe horns and special tissue paper.  That's a jb bargain.

This guy...

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

This guy...

What about him?  Its true...

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

This guy...

I'm not copping, so that made his point invalid.

"All you people saying you're not gonna cop know you will when you see everyone else with them. "

You call those people hypebeasts.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

This guy...

I'm not copping, so that made his point invalid.

"All you people saying you're not gonna cop know you will when you see everyone else with them. "

You call those people hypebeasts.

Ok, What about the space jams?  Half the people on NT bashed them, then come release day they got them.  When the motorsport VI's came out, most people said "oh those are ugly" or "pass", come release day when they hear the words "limited" those same people (I wont post names) went and got multiple pairs.  You can't argue that, its fact.  I think what he meant was when people see everyone else's pictures they will cop.  And if for some reason you don't think thats true, go to the pick up thread and you'll see "these pictures are gonna make me cop these" or " I hated these at first but after all these pictures I'm copping".  I doubt he meant EVERYONE, you took that to heart a little much there.  Not trying to start anything just saying...

Yeh, I kinda did take that "everybody" literally, my apologies.

You make a valid point, though. Especially about the Space Jams part.

Most of the people that says "Pictures changed my mind" are truly hypebeasts in disguise, IMO.

The real heads stick to their words.

^^^ It's all good, no worries. These shoes are ugly IMO anyway. Wouldn't cop them if everyone on NT showed pics LOL

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

i feel these are like air force 1, icey whites... wear them for two weeks and they are done...

Agreed. The whole shoe is going to yellow so fast. These are a no go for me.

Back
Top Bottom