Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

4226E433-264D-4D71-B0DD-F6A32BBDB570.jpeg
San Marcos, TX.
I called before I went and they confirmed they had stock. They had enough 10.5’s for me to choose the best pair. Got Em!

Last edited:
For everyone that copped so far at the outlets
I would sit on them till F&F rolls around
I believe it’s Nov 1-5
Then try to cop again with the 30% off if they are still available then return the $160 pair
If these are still sitting when F&F starts they gonna be all gone day one tho imo

Huge thanks to mossman1975 mossman1975 was able to pick up a pair at pleasant prairie

Also shoutout to @blazed4dayz619 for offering to oop a pair for me
I ultimately passed cuz I felt it was unnecessary for him to cop, box and ship it across the country when I could of just tried to cop myself

I checked Nike rosemont and kildeer IL
Didn’t ask anyone but looked like they didn’t get any
I wouldn’t bother going to those 2 outlets
Both were dry like a motha
Might try to hit up Nike south chicago during F&F and see what’s up

Attachments

• 9C51DD5C-F78F-4B96-BAFD-E1F65EE23BC4.jpeg
    9C51DD5C-F78F-4B96-BAFD-E1F65EE23BC4.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Huge thanks to mossman1975 mossman1975 was able to pick up a pair at pleasant prairie

Also shoutout to @blazed4dayz619 for offering to oop a pair for me
I ultimately passed cuz I felt it was unnecessary for him to cop, box and ship it across the country when I could of just tried to cop myself

I checked Nike rosemont and kildeer IL
Didn’t ask anyone but looked like they didn’t get any
I wouldn’t bother going to those 2 outlets
Both were dry like a motha
Might try to hit up Nike south chicago during F&F and see what’s up

That's what's up glad you got a pair

you called Detroit? I would be utterly shocked if they didnt get them since they get everything

I just doubt all shipments hit every store yet
Yeah, young lady stated did not receive. Did not have a timetime either.. Maybe she was fibbing who knows

Oh okay The Orange outlet girl kept it a 100
With me and said they got em just not enough pairs to release yet so they keeping them in the back....

Orange outlet is selling them today, but keeping them in the back. They just had one on the end cap display. Going fast. Some sizes gone already. All of them are B grades but they don't look bad to me.

Orange outlet is selling them today, but keeping them in the back. They just had one on the end cap display. Going fast. Some sizes gone already. All of them are B grades but they don't look bad to me.
Did u cop?

Back
Top Bottom