Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Nike Portland Sz 10.5, I'm hoping Nike Portland does what they been doing the past couple of years and has the kids from the DB collection at the store tomorrow to sign shoes boxes during the release. But gotta hit on the raffle first before I get to ahead of myself lol.
that would be real cool man

Instead of this mess, somebody hit me up got a black pair of LMs sz 11 im looking to get rid of. Price is about the same as resell on this hot garbage, but at least these shoes are [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Have some respect for the kids before you **** on the shoes.

I know this is off topic but what do you think going price for Lance Mountain PACK DS SZ 11 would go for?
Get this ish outta this thread. 

Nike Portland Sz 10.5, I'm hoping Nike Portland does what they been doing the past couple of years and has the kids from the DB collection at the store tomorrow to sign shoes boxes during the release. But gotta hit on the raffle first before I get to ahead of myself lol.

I'm also in Portland too.

Hopefully I hit

Yeah, it was cool meeting all the kids last year and getting their signatures. They were all super friendly and proud, great event!

Well fellas I got my OVO L Email at 2:28 so these should start rolling in.... maybe

Last edited:
I picked Diff stores on one Acct for each shoe i went for.

I hope it doesn't effect how you win or how they pick per shoe?

for GS pairs I Picked the Grove

for Mens I pick Santa Monica

****** trying to make extra bread off autographs now?
I hope and don't think that was the intention.... 

I feel that would be a very humbling moment for the recipient and a proud motivating experience for the DB kids. For some random people to want their autographs on a shoe that they designed... very cool of Nike. 

Last edited:
If you consider that they opened up the raffle 2 hours later than the Ovos and you devide that by the amount of stores you had to choose from. Then multiply by he number of styles and the square root of the amount of sizes available and you get the standard divination of number of posts in this thread compare to Ovos. My calculations tell me that they will email at 3:37 eastern give or take Is my best guess

24 hours for "random" computerized drawing lmaoo. Tells you a lot how nike's full of BS

If you consider that they opened up the raffle 2 hours later than the Ovos and you devide that by the amount of stores you had to choose from. Then multiply by he number of styles and the square root of the amount of sizes available and you get the standard divination of number of posts in this thread compare to Ovos. My calculations tell me that they will email at 3:37 eastern give or take Is my best guess

:lol:

You guys realized there's multiple styles being raffled to certain stores right?

Patience! Lol

Back
Top Bottom