Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I tweeted Villa this morning about the Dallas digital signup and got nothing back yet, there was an image posted and tweets saying keep a lookout. they keep playing.....

they gonna do it around 5pm in the heart of traffic on friday as usual. asking for people to go downtown somewhere SMH

Last edited:
na it's online through Eventbrite. I tried doing the one for Philly/Chicago yesterday lol. that scavenger hunt was nonsense. a raffle ticket to enter a raffle. like Chris Carter says...... c'mon man!

Learn 2 speak?no comment .Bachelors degree in business,what about you.ruvilla is clueless.unclaim pairs will be non existant.ppl have until 8 to 1030 to pick up.im not mad my atc got my back ,and I'm going to grab up pairs from raffle winners.i don't loose

Last edited:
Learn 2 speak?no comment .Bachelors degree in business,what about you.ruvilla is clueless.unclaim pairs will be non existant.ppl have until 8 to 1030 to pick up.im not mad my atc got my back ,and I'm going to grab up pairs from raffle winners.i don't loose
I think more like flunked 8th grade with those communication skills.  Nice try.  

Using ATC.....taking the L early aren't you?  LOL!

Last edited:
What?!  Learn to type/speak.

\/ \/ \/ \/

I know it's just the internet but damn you read like a telegram..... good luck on getting those unclaimed pairs, they get shipped back, it's not open to public.

I wonder why these and the OVO 10s took up to 24hrs for nike to send emails when the other shoes that did this drawing system took 10 mins after the drawing ended.
Right. Last NDC raffle I entered for the SBB's, everyone knew within 10 minutes after it ended if they took the L. These folks dragging they IT legs lol

If I have a business degree,how would I flunk out of 8th grade.dont disrespect me...atc only hope for most at this point.nike making this year db collection a hype train,despite lackluster designs from this year's kids,bless they souls they tried.i did a online raffle just hate the waiting game

Do you get an email for the Nike raffle whether you win or lose?

If I have a business degree,how would I flunk out of 8th grade.dont disrespect me...atc only hope for most at this point.nike making this year db collection a hype train,despite lackluster designs from this year's kids,bless they souls they tried.i did a online raffle just hate the waiting game
Don't let haters get you down buddy, we all wanna cook but the system isn't for us. They only do this to prevent violence waiting in lines. Not to prevent cheaters.

NTSF tweeted they will send back all leftover stock to Nike, they don't **** around TOO much so I wonder if that is true for everywhere?

I have struck out on the raffles for restocks (OVO's and XI's) but for the Chi 1's me and my girl both won at NTLA and NTSM.

Either way if I don't get that e-mail, I'll be sitting by the app in the morning.

Yikes.

Commas?

Your business degree should have given you the tools to write with more clarity.

Loose = not being tight. For example, a child may have a loose tooth. That would be before they would LOSE, said tooth.

Most pairs are going to be copped off a snkrs anyways tho.

Last edited:
I have struck out on the raffles for restocks (OVO's and XI's) but for the Chi 1's me and my girl both won at NTLA and NTSM.

Either way if I don't get that e-mail, I'll be sitting by the app in the morning.

Mad my new iPad don't come till next Tuesday would have had 3 accounts to try from

I wonder why these and the OVO 10s took up to 24hrs for nike to send emails when the other shoes that did this drawing system took 10 mins after the drawing ended.

PROBABLY BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES HAS INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY EACH TIME.

Yikes.

Commas?

Your business degree should have given you the tools to write with more clarity.

Loose = not being tight. For example, a child may have a loose tooth. That would be before they would LOSE, said tooth.
No flame wars please or grammer nazis, like it or not hes speaking english and you understand him right? Ok back to thread topic.

No flame wars please or grammer nazis, like it or not hes speaking english and you understand him right? Ok back to thread topic.
I couldn't understand what he was saying.  And if you are too stupid to not know grammar, punctuation, then I have no use for ya.  That is not nazi but just human communication.  I shouldn't need a shaman and a ouiji board to read a ******* post.  

I didn't I understand his first post nor his second post.

I would not have corrected his grammar had it not been for his mentioning of a bachelors degree as if that someone meant something.

Back
Top Bottom