Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I'm gonna red flag them and wear them on the porcelain throne......... not really but I will def wear them.

Learn 2 speak?no comment .Bachelors degree in business,what about you.ruvilla is clueless.unclaim pairs will be non existant.ppl have until 8 to 1030 to pick up.im not mad my atc got my back ,and I'm going to grab up pairs from raffle winners.i don't loose
your BS means nothing. theres homeless people with PHDs believe it or not. and there are TONS of people out there with no degrees who are way more intelligent and more successful than alotta the people with degrees and whatnot lol. the world is crazy nowadays.

Damn raffle math
laugh.gif
Okay so never mind that, back to work.
I think you mean back to being highly unproductive at work, waiting on that L email to slide thru 
laugh.gif

Gotta get a pair for my little cousin now too 
sick.gif
  she's a good kid tho, so i hope i can come through

Last edited:
What stores did ya'll enter the raffle for?
Nike Portland Sz 10.5, I'm hoping Nike Portland does what they been doing the past couple of years and has the kids from the DB collection at the store tomorrow to sign shoes boxes during the release. But gotta hit on the raffle first before I get to ahead of myself lol.

I know this is off topic but what do you think going price for Lance Mountain PACK DS SZ 11 would go for?

Back
Top Bottom