Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

they are priced the same on Flightclub doe
People are selling ovo said for 400-420 all day long because I've seen it in person, pairs can be found on eBay / bartered down to that too. Flight club is for the people who have the cash and just want the pair no bs and don't want to be bothered looking for a better price

People are selling ovo said for 400-420 all day long because I've seen it in person, pairs can be found on eBay / bartered down to that too. Flight club is for the people who have the cash and just want the pair no bs and don't want to be bothered looking for a better price

any links to the pairs of ovo's under 450? having a hard time finding any under 500.

Congrats to everybody who cooked 
smokin.gif

Where for a size 8.5 or 9 on eBay

Looks like I'll get mine in a couple days. Was able to cop these and the 90s for my wife. Not sure if she'll keep the 90s, depends on how they look in person.

My exact plans had I been able to cop. Def. makes em look more butter. Clean shot.

They look a lot better like this but I still can't get with the colorway. I think it's all the patent leather that's turning me off

Last edited:
I never Saw a DB Jordan from last year become available after the RD

So Unclaimed pairs go back to Nike's Abyss Vault forever???????

I remember there was a massive restock in march 2014 that nike tweeted, it included the bred 1, bred 11 , gamma blue and all the hot ones in the link they tweeted and during that time somebody typed in "DB" and it showed the DB3 available for purchase. Wasnt shown in the link they provided but it was "secretly" restocked with the others.

I remember there was a massive restock in march 2014 that nike tweeted, it included the bred 1, bred 11 , gamma blue and all the hot ones in the link they tweeted and during that time somebody typed in "DB" and it showed the DB3 available for purchase. Wasnt shown in the link they provided but it was "secretly" restocked with the others.
that was nothing more than a troll. DB 3s did not restock that day

that was nothing more than a troll. DB 3s did not restock that day

It did because I also searched for DB during the restock, tried to cart and waited in line but failed since i'm a few minutes late.. We were talking about it here on the restock thread while it was going on.

It did because I also searched for DB during the restock, tried to cart and waited in line but failed since i'm a few minutes late.. We were talking about it here on the restock thread while it was going on.
I didn't see a single person post purchase or shipping confirmations or even a delivered shoe by nike.......

Back
Top Bottom