Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Was the thinking that if the kid died, having a signed pair would be worth more? On that note, why would his parents let their sick kid sign strangers shoes? Makes no sense.
They have an event at Nike Portland with all the children who designed the shoes. Lots of people take pictures with them and get their signatures because they appreciate their fight and the kids' love signing the shoes/boxes/shirts/hats. 

Only ****boys try to get more off a 'signature' 

Yup exactly i'm waiting for the kid to die so i can sell my pair for more:smh:

An artists work typically goes for more after they die-which is why I was wondering why resellers were having kids sign the shoes... I'm not condoning this behavior, I was just wondering what was the thinking in selling signed pairs for $5,000+

Yup exactly i'm waiting for the kid to die so i can sell my pair for more:smh:

I never sold a pair of shoes for profit.
This has to be the worst thing anyone has ever posted here on NT til this day! It doesn't matter if you were joking around or not.

I hope for your sake, the parents or the kid never reads your comment/post. :smh:

Where's your head at bruh? If you end up being banned, I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
This has to be the worst thing anyone has ever posted here on NT til this day! It doesn't matter if you were joking around or not.

I hope for your sake, the parents or the kid never reads your comment/post.
mean.gif

Where's your head at bruh? If you end up being banned, I wouldn't be surprised.
Bra its called sarcasm

if you didnt see the head knod motion

Last edited:
Real talk NT needs a no holds barred sticky where all the trash talkin can be at and no bannin

Wow. The disrespect is unreal on here. Can't believe I actually read that. I honestly think every shoe is cool in its own way, nothing about them are ugly to me. It's a piece of "art" from a kid. Can't believe he wanted them signed for profit, smh

Wow. The disrespect is unreal on here. Can't believe I actually read that. I honestly think every shoe is cool in its own way, nothing about them are ugly to me. It's a piece of "art" from a kid. Can't believe he wanted them signed for profit, smh
mean.gif

If i wanted profit i coulda bought 2 extra GS sizes at nike but left them for others

Anything to Raise the Hype? 
mean.gif

Or just Flaws

Charles Charles pairs Popping up...
I saw that, I wouldn't put it past Nike to make a ****-up like that. I totally believe it was a real mistake and not done for hype or w/e. Anyone else's delivery scheduled for tomorrow? My 95's are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and nike estimated I wouldn't get them until the 27th, pretty happy because Nike is usually pretty good on shipping times compared to other companies.

They have an event at Nike Portland with all the children who designed the shoes. Lots of people take pictures with them and get their signatures because they appreciate their fight and the kids' love signing the shoes/boxes/shirts/hats. 
Only ****boys try to get more off a 'signature' 

Its unfortunate but resellers def come out to the event purely to profit off the kids :smh:

I saw that, I wouldn't put it past Nike to make a ****-up like that. I totally believe it was a real mistake and not done for hype or w/e. Anyone else's delivery scheduled for tomorrow? My 95's are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and nike estimated I wouldn't get them until the 27th, pretty happy because Nike is usually pretty good on shipping times compared to other companies.

I was supposed to get mine on the 27th. And I just received an email saying my package was ready for pick up

Was hoping I'd get mine before Thanksgiving, but it looks like Friday is the day for these and the 90s. OVOs today though.

Back
Top Bottom