Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Not much more only a savage would want a shoe singed by a sick child for more profit imo

I intend on keeping these that's why I got them in my size

I was just curious cause I saw a signed pair for 5k on eBay and was thinking who the eff would pay that

sorry man not buying that. you would've said that originally if that's what you meant.

My package from nike is coming in on black friday! Can't wait to see how the am95 and janoski look.

honestly i think the am 95 and 13s are ugly as hell. if they were GRs no one would want them. i got lucky and got both in the same window.

someone point me to the janoskis for under market. thanks.

you got lucky like i did and got the am95s and aj13 DBs in one cart...went back and copped the janoskis too though

so nike 100% holds carts?
didn't get to find out...soon as i saw i carted the 13s i checked out and was surprised to find the 95s i was in line for was in the cart too. then did a seperate order a few minutes later for the janoskis

13s are my favorite and if I had something to trade with for those DBs, I would. Couldn't care less how foolish the trade.

Shoutout to John Charles for creating the unofficial official Cell 13s. DBz reference for those that missed it.

i tried for the janoskis on 2 windows. didnt hit. but i tried late. like 720 or something. i was on nike for the 13s at 7:02. i remember being late. my chrome was lagging.

I'm hoping these go down in price just like the DB 10's. I can't justify paying over $500 for this shoe especially since a lot of people bashed the colorway. 
mean.gif

I'm hoping these go down in price just like the DB 10's. I can't justify paying over $500 for this shoe especially since a lot of people bashed the colorway. 
Seems to me is a lot of people lied about  disliking these.  But that's how it goes with  unique c/w's. I don't see the price dropping  though,   I  always liked the c/w  but disliked the design, seeing closeup and on feet pics  changed my mind though.

Last edited:
Seems to me is a lot of people lied about  disliking these. I don't see the price dropping  though,   I  always liked the c/w  but disliked the design, seeing closeup and on feet pics  changed my mind though.

Every Jordan DB has been disliked in the beginning. Lol. Yet, they still sell out! I can actually say although salty I didn't cop, I still feel I had a fair chance. In the past, DB's were gone in 10 seconds.....at times even before the link went live. This gi around, they didn't sell out online until roughly 45 min-1 hr later

Every Jordan DB has been disliked in the beginning. Lol. Yet, they still sell out! I can actually say although salty I didn't cop, I still feel I had a fair chance. In the past, DB's were gone in 10 seconds.....at times even before the link went live. This gi around, they didn't sell out online until roughly 45 min-1 hr later
I   feel lucky to be able to cop these and am sure i'll be happy to add to my collection.  I don't see myself wearing these  anytime soon, but maybe summer time i'll  change my mind.

I intend on keeping these that's why I got them in my size

I was just curious cause I saw a signed pair for 5k on eBay and was thinking who the eff would pay that

Was the thinking that if the kid died, having a signed pair would be worth more? On that note, why would his parents let their sick kid sign strangers shoes? Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom