Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

how long does it usually take for city blue to ship out shoes? ordered monday morning and still no shipping email

Y'all Some C B FEASTERS!!! Congrats!!!An CHEERS...
And nobody even had to cry 

welcome to NT 
nthat.gif

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

I understand where they're located my issue is with them telling me they'd be shipped out yesterday (which apparently they weren't) and me not receiving tracking info from them...That's my issue

Same here. Ordered Monday as well. I think give them 2-3 days to process and hopefully ship this week. Hopefully I'll get it next week since I live on the other side of the country.

Sent email Monday night, still no invoices from city blue, you all said they are located in Turkey?

Last edited:
Lol

Sometimes it takes them a little second to process orders, but they definitely try their best to get on em over there

sorry in advance if this is a dumb question but....how do yall deal with loose threads? my chutneys came with several loose threads sticking out thats noitceable. theyre not super long so i cant really go at it with a scissor. i might try a nailclipper when i get home.

Last edited:
sorry in advance if this is a dumb question but....how do yall deal with loose threads? my chutneys came with several loose threads sticking out thats noitceable. theyre not super long so i cant really go at it with a scissor. i might try a nailclipper when i get home.
I use nail clippers

If you can, burn them off with a lighter....
repped.

that was my very first thought, but then i decided not to cuz the threads r not super long. i didnt wanna risk turning the chutney/suede part black lol. itll b game over after that.

I use nail clippers
repped. i think im gonna try that when i get home. how does it work out for u? u able to cut the threads down all the way to the end and have that part look normal afterwards?

Last edited:
If you can, burn them off with a lighter....

repped.
that was my very first thought, but then i decided not to cuz the threads r not super long. i didnt wanna risk turning the chutney/suede part black lol. itll b game over after that.

I use nail clippers

repped. i think im gonna try that when i get home. how does it work out for u? u able to cut the threads down all the way to the end and have that part look normal afterwards?
yea I've been able too or if you have some trimming scissors, that work too

I use nail clippers

yea I've been able too or if you have some trimming scissors, that work too
i will def try when i get home. i really dont wanna have to go downtown for a swap. too lazy
laugh.gif
thanks again, i appreciate the advice

Now I dislike you also sir and we just met......
laugh.gif
..... For real tho im bout to cave
mean.gif
like the other member said, you already caved..hope you got your order in fam as it seems like CB stopped discounting the chutneys no idea about the plats. 

^ You mean you were gonna cave but discount was a no go...so you didn't get a chance to cave 
laugh.gif

Probably better off...i foresee much better deals in the future

Shoot yea I might double if I can score again for under 130..... Highly doubt that with a size 8.5

Sewing, fabric scissors.

Pretty cheap and do a great job.

Most of the smaller ones have an angled edge to allow for getting flush up against (in this case) the edge of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom