Jordan 18 - CDP (Suede)

Everyone says that the suede on the 18 cdp are whack, can anyone post some pics of it cause from the picture i see it doesnt really look that bad to me and inever seen em in real life
roll.gif

I don't have any pics for you right now, but the suede is like a dog's chew toy. It's like you're wearing beef jerky.

Both XVII & XVIII had bad quality, but the XVIII's were worse. The suede looks blue.

bro... the leather is extermely whack... i dont have my camera right now... and my phone has a weak camera...

but i can tell you this... this is the worst suede i've ever had... its extra ashy right out of the box... and even the protectants and stuff dont help...

people asked me why i hooped them out wen i FIRST had them... so that should tell you how horrible they are... i bet if you went on ebay when these dropped...they would not be going for anymore than 70 bucks... i am not a fan of these at allllll...

raptors29 hit it right on... just like a d@mn chew toy...

Its the same suede used on the Red V's for the raging bull pack. Really cheap, dry and ashy looking. Its not butter, nubuck is far out the question. Idon't even know what to call it but I wouldn't call it suede anymore. feels more like wool.

Its the same suede used on the Red V's for the raging bull pack. Really cheap, dry and ashy looking. Its not butter, nubuck is far out the question. Idon't even know what to call it but I wouldn't call it suede anymore. feels more like wool.

I think it's better quality than the v and still a decent looking shoe. The v really looks alien to me.

people been posting that many of the cdp's when first opened were ashy or dusty, maybe its cuz the quality... who knows...

I bought the 5/18 CDP because I wanted the 18s. I got them in the mail for REAL cheap and the quality was so bad I didnt even bother trying them on. They arestill sitting in my closet with the Vs. Deadstock.

My 18's sucked. I played 12 bball games during the season and they only lasted 10 games!
Everytime I stick my foot in it sounds like a dying rat.
and thats how the suede looks too!

I like the XVIII's in general. But I kept my CDP XVIII's on ice for a reason....they're extremely low quality.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom