Jordan 46's???

Swoosh Inside Nike, for those who have seen it, did you catch where he said he wants it to last another 23years?

I really hope JB stops at 23... the shoes gained its popularity because Mike played in them... if they drop 23 more they wont hav n e meaning to them... iwould b ok with JB making signiture shose once a year but not numbers...

i wouldnt,t mind them continuing. I wouldnt care as long as the shoes were nice, and they would still hold the significance that they do now, to me anyway

Im getting ready to camp out!
glasses.gif

In my opinion, MJ has a chance to end this right...23 should be the end just like game 6 of the 98 nba finals should have been the end...if numbered sig shoeskeep coming out it would be worse than his comeback in washington...non numbered sig shoes are fine...but please let them end at 23

Originally Posted by retrospect90

i wouldnt,t mind them continuing. I wouldnt care as long as the shoes were nice, and they would still hold the significance that they do now, to me anyway
U CAN"T B SERIOUS
smh.gif

As much as I want them to stop the sig line at 23... From a business point of view, there is so much money to be made for them.

yeah im serious. I kind of do see why everyone is saying that they should stop here. I just dont really like the non-retro or team jordan shoes, so icouldnt see myself continuing to purchase jordans if they stopped here.

IMO, Jordan's rep would be best if he stopped now, but there's so much money to be made...the shoes are killing competitors (besides Nike...whichreally isn't a competitor, whatever). If they continued to make more numbered signature shoes after 23, I wouldn't buy them, unless I liked them. Youcan't really say that you'll continue to buy Jordan's or not, because you don't know what they could look like. Now, if they DO decide to keepit up, and the new numbered sig lines are lookin' fresh, I can guarantee that the people of NT will take back all negativity, and jock 'em. I mean, Isaid I wasn't gonna wear any other Jordan's after I saw the 15's (hate 'em, and the 16's for that matter) then the Copper back 17'scame out. I broke my word, and copped, BECAUSE I LIKED THEM, not because of a hype factor or any of that. Then I went on to cop some 19's...so you'llnever know until you see what the shoes will...or should I say MIGHT look like.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

As much as I want them to stop the sig line at 23... From a business point of view, there is so much money to be made for them.

MAN!
mad.gif
Its not suppose ta b about the money!!! its suppose ta b about tha legacy that Mike has created... A little bit of tha magic we felt when we useta watch Mike play goes in to every shoe... the magic is gone... y continue???

Originally Posted by Nonsense08

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

MAN!
mad.gif
Its not suppose ta b about the money!!! its suppose ta b about tha legacy that Mike has created... A little bit of tha magic we felt when we use ta watch Mike play goes in to every shoe... the magic is gone... y continue???

I agree with you 100%. I don't want to see the Sig line be forced out by lack of sales eventually down the years, that's not the way we are usedto seeing MJ go out.

Let's hope it stops are 23.

OK so which one of you NT'ers was the one on the show?
laugh.gif

On topic, I hope they just end it at 23.

It's unfortunately a coming of age thing, a new generation, the end of an old the passing of a torch. Many of the older guys that are into Jordans I'msure see this as an emotional signiture Jordan. The end of a childhood, the end of a legacy, just as the Air Jordan I was the beginning for many Jordan fans("sneakerheads") the Jordan XX4 will be a new page for the younger generation to turn and begin. Then perhaps when the Jordan XL6 drops (sounds kindacool like a sports car), perhaps the young guys will know where we are coming from? Oh well, it was a great 23 years.

I would have loved this idea when it was jordan 20 but now that I see 21 22 23...
smh.gif
I hope it ends at 23...

Back
Top Bottom