Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

Finish Line APP and Website suck. Try to check out two hours after launch and they hit me with a payment error. Took $205 from Debit card Account and it was suppose to be $184 because I was using a winners circle rewards. I thought those issues only happen when is a super hype release not a easy release like this one. Smh... I can’t believe my local Finish Line soldout Of these. Foot Locker and Champs had them but I wanted to use my $20 off. Don’t have any reward for FA or FTL right now.

Plug came thru $160 out the door!! (Employee disco)...
20170930_132314.jpg

CALLED Champs HOHs Finish line All Gone In My City!!! Disco Party Needs To Start !!! I Wanna Dubb Up For Da Lowski...

Attachments

• 20170930_191110.jpg
    20170930_191110.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 37
Finish Line APP and Website suck. Try to check out two hours after launch and they hit me with a payment error. Took $205 from Debit card Account and it was suppose to be $184 because I was using a winners circle rewards. I thought those issues only happen when is a super hype release not a easy release like this one. Smh... I can’t believe my local Finish Line soldout Of these. Foot Locker and Champs had them but I wanted to use my $20 off. Don’t have any reward for FA or FTL right now.

I love Finish Line because they have a great rewards program, but their web designers are horrible. The search functionality was broken for at least 3 months, now they've completely redone the site and it's buggy as ****.

Fnl doesnt let me use the winner circle rewards point posted by kungfu koala. Website is now asking rewards points must match account..tried as a guest still no dice. All good. Its the thought that counts bro

Debating getting one of these red/blue suedes but that cement colorway is looking nice too. Anyone got thoughts on which are more sought out?

Back
Top Bottom