Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

I didn’t try but I think oneness might of had the blues at 20% off
Site says 20% off sitewide and all the sizes are soldout only 14 left
These will and can had be for at least 30% off
I hope...

I missed too. Sent cityblue an invoice request for kicks on Monday, full price for a full pass.
The red pair I got from villa was kinda faded, so I may go to the mall this week and grab a good looking pair of the blues.
Then wait for the disco programs for a return and swap. The reds are just bothering me at this point.

Yeah gotta keep a close eye on these boutiques
They are usually the first ones to disco
Blues are sitting hard online from what I see
I’ll pull the trigger when it hits 30% off, no tax, maybe pay for shipping but want free shipping :lol:

The red pair I got from villa was kinda faded, so I may go to the mall this week and grab a good looking pair of the blues.
Then wait for the disco programs for a return and swap. The reds are just bothering me at this point.

Exactly why I keep pump faking on ordering the reds online

20171006_151004_20171006151334417.jpg

Grabbed these from my local FTL this morning. All stores around my way sold out on release day. The associate said they've been getting pairs in all week. If you're impatient and don't want to wait on UPS. Hit your local stores if they sold out like mine did last weekend. I had a birthday coupon that I needed to use before it expired so I pulled the trigger.

Tried renarts and they wouldn’t give me 30% for the blues with their promo....
Figured maybe CB would do a Columbus Day sale....but they didn’t
Guess we gotta wait for that Halloween disco lol

Tried renarts and they wouldn’t give me 30% for the blues with their promo....
Figured maybe CB would do a Columbus Day sale....but they didn’t
Guess we gotta wait for that Halloween disco lol

Too many ppl found out about CB and their frequent 30% off deals so now they don’t even do them that often.. mystery mondays used to be lit

The most recent 30% off they had, all the good stuff had the fake sell out when they started it smh

I really need to get the blues, I am about to go on vacation and this shoe would have went with so many outfits. These need to go on sale asap.

At homecoming and all I see is cats walking around with the blue pair on. Think I’ be only seen one pair of the red joints.

Sure the Reds went below $140. Would love to own the Blues for that price or lower.

Back
Top Bottom