Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

I like these better than the silver joints but 225 with NY tax i'm good on that

good luck fellas, hope everyone that wants them gets them

I like these better than the silver joints but 225 with NY tax i'm good on that

good luck fellas, hope everyone that wants them gets them
Yeah, $225 is good but anything over for retail makes me triple guess this pair.  Would be nice to have, but not a must for me.  See how I'm talking myself out of this pair, haha.

Yeah, $225 is good but anything over for retail makes me triple guess this pair.  Would be nice to have, but not a must for me.  See how I'm talking myself out of this pair, haha.
yeah i'm good, I like the shoe though

I'll probably try to get them and see what happens, but I've been unlucky online recently

Man after seeing the comparison shots of the black and silver pair, im starting to second guess the black pair. Those silvers 3M shines like crazy. Looks radioactive lol

Man after seeing the comparison shots of the black and silver pair, im starting to second guess the black pair. Those silvers 3M shines like crazy. Looks radioactive lol
I don't understand this line of thinking. I mean it's great if the 3m shines a lot, but how often are you gonna be wearing them and they'll be shining? IMO the black ones look better in the daylight, I could care less Which one shines more.

Noob questions but what are these Shiek codes for?
lol
roll.gif

for discount of course

These remind me of the way of wades "team no sleep"....they're nice but not $225 nice lol. Crease magnets, word to green bean Vs

I see another reseller flop indeed, but dudes beasted over them futures so you never know...good luck to all!

Infrared 3lab5s over everything though 

I don't even want to know how much we had to spend to get a $25 award. [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom