Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

These remind me of the way of wades "team no sleep"....they're nice but not $225 nice lol. Crease magnets, word to green bean Vs

I see another reseller flop indeed, but dudes beasted over them futures so you never know...good luck to all!

Infrared 3lab5s over everything though 
i think the jordan 3lab5 metallics are nicer than the infrared. the mango pink highlighter color is not pleasing to the eyes

I don't understand this line of thinking. I mean it's great if the 3m shines a lot, but how often are you gonna be wearing them and they'll be shining? IMO the black ones look better in the daylight, I could care less Which one shines more.

dudes not copping sneaks nowadays because the 3m and glow in the dark arent shiny or bright enough :lol: :smh:

5 years ago glow in the dark sneaks would get you laughed at

Last edited:
Silver joints are trash I don't care how hard they shine. The shoe looks hideous like Wizard of Oz tin man kicks 
mean.gif
. The black joints look way nicer and way more practical as far as wearability goes.

dont believe their lies
Yea, nothing surprises me anymore.

I'll be up anyway, so will check the site @ 7AM (I'm CST) regardless.  Hoping to get in on FNL (have my gift cards ready) and not even have to mess w/ NDC, but we'll see.

i have 2 pairs of silvers and i wouldn't mind a pair of these. hopefully someone will swap me a pair of these for silvers.

I truly believe Nike D.C. is filled with corrupt employees. I know damn well ain't no one in miles near DC with size 14 feet 
mean.gif

anyone who has the silver 5labs how do they fit? do they run big like the 5s? never had a pair of 3s before. any hot spots?

Back
Top Bottom