Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

nthat.gif

If anyone knows the finishline product code or has the finishline link it would be greatly appreciated if you can post it.

Just got the call from house of hoops galleria... Glad I'm off today or I would have missed it... If one of my shiekh codes come thru, Sz 14 for retail if somebody needs it

Just got the call from house of hoops galleria... Glad I'm off today or I would have missed it... If one of my shiekh codes come thru, Sz 14 for retail if somebody needs it
Repped. Glad it worked out for u. Nice to see people showing love and not being greedy

woo hoo copped online with ease!.. Link was slow to drop but within 10 minutes all sizes were gone.. So happy i've got the set now :smile:

dudes not copping sneaks nowadays because the 3m and glow in the dark arent shiny or bright enough
laugh.gif
mean.gif

5 years ago glow in the dark sneaks would get you laughed at
5 years ago I don't remember anyone laughing.

woo hoo copped online with ease!.. Link was slow to drop but within 10 minutes all sizes were gone.. So happy i've got the set now :smile:

in response

where online?

Last edited:
nope I read thru the comments on the tweets, they said sorry for the confusion they can change things whenever they want 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom