Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

And I passed on the other labs as well. 1st one is literally the ugliest jordan 1-13 ever. The second one was too pricey for the colorway. I wouldve copped the second one if the money was right tho. The third one, the money was right and I decided not to last minute.

One of the worst jordans ever, cant believe that ppl actually bought/wore/said nice things about em, has fugazi/flea market/defecation all over em

Last edited:
And I passed on the other labs as well. 1st one is literally the ugliest jordan 1-13 ever. The second one was too pricey for the colorway. I wouldve copped the second one if the money was right tho. The third one, the money was right and I decided not to last minute.

One of the worst jordans ever, cant believe that ppl actually bought/wore/said nice things about em, has fugazi/flea market/defecation all over em

they actually

nevermind wave's hand

Str8 FIRE!!! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I might actually miss these and ruin my lab collection. These are just too plain. I need some pop/difference. Maybe I will get these down the line. Too much heat coming out for these right now. My eyes are on carmines and shooting star pack right now.

Hmm is that photoshopped or the real deal? Cuz if it's the real deal, I may be passing they remind me of the silver

There's some pics of these floating around with an all black midsole. Which is the real deal Holyfield??

I think NDC release calendar has ppl confused. I think those metallic 3LAB5 are releasing 5/17 and not the 5LAB3 ....no solid info it's just the way I'm thinking :lol:

Back
Top Bottom