Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Debating if I should scoop a pair for $300 or wait a couple weeks this drops like the silver ones. Really wanted this over the shooting stars.
I'd wait it out.

All the LAB shoes have been reseller flops.  I've seen the silvers sell for under retail, and even the Infrared 5s sell for $10-$15 over retail (and this is in a size 13 which is a PITA).

Market will flood, new sellers will get anxious (SO much stuff coming out in the next 45-60 days), and prices will plummet.  

$50 codes.......and they just sent me free 2 day shipping when I know I have spent over 5k with them this year. Smh

I'd wait it out.

All the LAB shoes have been reseller flops.  I've seen the silvers sell for under retail, and even the Infrared 5s sell for $10-$15 over retail (and this is in a size 13 which is a PITA).

Market will flood, new sellers will get anxious (SO much stuff coming out in the next 45-60 days), and prices will plummet.  

Yea thanks... I might just do that unless I come across a pair at the mall later. My buddy was able to get the silver ones for $200 worn 1x of a reseller on CL.

Oy...took the L on a size 12. Reps to those who sent out the ndc link.

I got lucky on these.
124ezcw.jpg

But struck out on the Restock.

damn nike rep trolled me lol…. kept insisting that "promo codes" don't work on launch day items…

had my 20% coupon already added but wanted to be greedy and add 2-day free ship also since i have a bunch of those and wouldn't let me add…

I got lucky on these.

But struck out on the Restock.

damn nike rep trolled me lol…. kept insisting that "promo codes" don't work on launch day items…

had my 20% coupon already added but wanted to be greedy and add 2-day free ship also since i have a bunch of those and wouldn't let me add…

I took a gamble and it paid off. I've had orders dropped, and/or locked up because of a promo code/gift card entry.

What I don't understand is the rhyme or reason behind all these 25 and 50 GCs?? I never got one. All I received was this 2 day ship promo.. Which everyone and their mom got. Hmm.

I took a gamble and it paid off. I've had orders dropped, and/or locked up because of a promo code/gift card entry.

What I don't understand is the rhyme or reason behind all these 25 and 50 GCs?? I never got one. All I received was this 2 day ship promo.. Which everyone and their mom got. Hmm.

This! I need a $50 voucher as well. I spend too much just for free shipping

well damn got canceled from eastbay already. :lol: Man talk about bad luck. These sites be playing with me.

Last edited:
Was I line for 20 min on Eastbay and got them jacked out my cart. Earlier got cat jacked for the pack on NDC. Never even got the free shipping email. Not a good morning for me.

LOL at people complaining about what nike sent them, I get free shipping in almost every order but never use them and throw them away with box. I was fortunate enough to get a $25 card but if I idn't it isnt like I was going to stop buying nikes. 

But I am kind of bummed out I couldnt get these for my friend, I almost never strike out in his size (8). From now on I gotta treat nike like footlocker/eastbay/etc. Use saved card on file, no more paypal. No more promo codes, although I didnt try to use a code today, I just assumed nike would give me my normal checkout time. 

got my pair locally for retail this morning

while lining up at the store i got a pair in my cart on nike.com and when i got to sign in it got jacked

should have singed in first
didnt think i would get the shoes in cart

but the most important thing is i got a pair for retail

Last edited:
i think i was the very first one to place an order on the 5lab3s 8.5 hahah.. placed them at 10:01 lol

Was I line for 20 min on Eastbay and got them jacked out my cart. Earlier got cat jacked for the pack on NDC. Never even got the free shipping email. Not a good morning for me.
i got robbed 4 times! eastbay footlocker fnl and JJ. that 8am release was crazy and it was the first time i struck out ever.. lucky to have the 10am release TLO on ndc it was the easiest cop and took me about 1 minute to place the order.

so whats the lesson that we should learn from here? once they're in your carts. go ahead and place the order immediately, especially when the ones you are copping are limited stocks.. i clicked placed order  3-5 seconds right after ndc redirected me to the checkout page (didnt even review the shipping and billing address lol) and boom.

Anyone's Eastbay order say waiting approval? I got the order confirmation but the order status says awaiting approval.

Where can we get these codes?

Which of the following deals for the 3LAB5 is best? I won the a raffle and picked them up, but don't really like them.

Nightshade 11s +$75

Straight Trade for Yeezt Foams

Baron 9s + $100

Back
Top Bottom