Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

They look a little boring during the day, but I think they are shaping up to be a hot clubbing shoe. All black that will light up when light hits it in a club or on the street at night. I can see lots of people wearing it for that situation. 

Anybody know if a Sz 7 in these actually exist? I was on SneakersNStuff this morning and saw that they actually had a Sz US 7 for them. I know some person actually sold a Reflective Silver Sz 7 on Ebay

View media item 976202
Is it just a unicorn size for Labs???

Last edited:
Nice. It's ridiculous people giving u all that bs and u won fair and sqaure. U ended up getting them still right?
Yeah. I just dont like being talked to like a child. If you're gonna accuse me, then dont sell me the shoes. Instead, they want to lecture you all the way out the door.

I know NOT ALL employees are like this, but I swear when folks get a sneaker job they adopt a god complex come launch date.

Yeah. I just dont like being talked to like a child. If you're gonna accuse me, then dont sell me the shoes. Instead, they want to lecture you all the way out the door.

I know NOT ALL employees are like this, but I swear when folks get a sneaker job they adopt a god complex come launch date.
I know exactly wT u mean seen a lot of changes in employee behavior over the last 4 or 5 years. The problem is really for the corporations because the actions of their employees reflects directly on them. That's y calling corporate helps if u have been legitly mistreated. Trust that corporate will talk to the manager and he will talk to the employee, believe that

NT fam,

So, I just got back from NTSM and almost ended up having to put hands on the employee.

I manually won, go pick up shoes, guy comes from back with shoes, asks for form of payment, I say "credit card", guy then says, "don't ever use an automated service or we will deny service". I tell him, I didn't, my wife won me the shoes using tweetdeck and I doubt she knows about bots (she doesn't). He then states, in a scolding manner, "You're NOT to use AUTOMATED SERVICES, it's in the rules and regulations." and which point I just had it with his tude so the expletives came out and he kept testing me, scolding me as he was walking away to get the POS ipod to sell me the shoes, he wouldn't just shut up and sell the shoes so I kinda rushed him ( I know, immature) but it was hot and a. I didn't use a service and b. I got the message the first time. LP had to intervene, they must've popped out a mannequin 
laugh.gif
 cause they swooped in almost immediately.

The manager calmed me down, and hit me with the "he's doing his job", but since he was standing a few away when it went down, he agreed that he was being rude about it and told me to start a new twitter and not follow anyone and don't retweet anything that deals with bots, etc.

@evilside  can you or anyone chime in on whether they're just shooting blind, accusing everyone of using a service or how they decide who is?

I even showed the manager my twitter and signed in.
Did your wife have a suspect twitter account?

ie:  low follower and tweet count? No profile pic/ bio?

Cause Ive heard of some manual users from the last few releases getting flagged and denied who aren't following any services. And most of the users who got denied had low followers and tweet counts.

Nike must be checking every account.

Last edited:
            what's good NT fam? just wanted to share my experience today with Shoe Palace Scottsdale, AZ.

got a call friday at 6:23 pm from an extremely happy lady from shoe palace saying i won the raffle for the 5labs. "yeah you won, aren't you excited?", she asked. i asked what store and what my time frame for pickup was. Scottsdale, before 1pm.

head to the mall around 10:15 am to grab my pair. i am greeted at the desk by an extremely joyous lady, wo i tell i won the raffle to, and hand my ID. she tells me to choose my accessories and disappears into the back.

i head over and browse the air max's, when a shorter guy appears from the back with a 5lab box in hand. "hey bro, i got 1 pair left in your size, but they're for a vip customer, you know we scratch their back, they scratch ours, but if you buy 2 T shirts like he was going to do, i will drive and get him another pair, and sell these to you." he explains.

i graciously decline his extortion offer, and once again tell him, i got a call from that super happy lady yesterday saying i won the raffle, thinking maybe i wasn't clear the first time. "yeah bro, i did the calls yesterday" is his comeback. i grab my phone and show him the cal log and the number. he looks perplexed.

"yeah, i'm the manager, i made all the calls yesterday bro, must have been another store." i hit send on the number and tell him we'll find out right now. the store phone rings 8 feet away from me, and an overly happy lady answers, for which i now have it on speaker for all to hear who answers.

this joker now tells me, "yeah, you're not on the list bro." this jerk job's name is terrance pringle, and he says he is the manager of shoe palace at scottsdale fashion square. first time i have EVER won a raffle from that mall, or from shady palace. figured i would share the ******* with the community. peace.

what's good NT fam? just wanted to share my experience today with Shoe Palace Scottsdale, AZ.

got a call friday at 6:23 pm from an extremely happy lady from shoe palace saying i won the raffle for the 5labs. "yeah you won, aren't you excited?", she asked. i asked what store and what my time frame for pickup was. Scottsdale, before 1pm.

head to the mall around 10:15 am to grab my pair. i am greeted at the desk by an extremely joyous lady, wo i tell i won the raffle to, and hand my ID. she tells me to choose my accessories and disappears into the back.

i head over and browse the air max's, when a shorter guy appears from the back with a 5lab box in hand. "hey bro, i got 1 pair left in your size, but they're for a vip customer, you know we scratch their back, they scratch ours, but if you buy 2 T shirts like he was going to do, i will drive and get him another pair, and sell these to you." he explains.

i graciously decline his extortion offer, and once again tell him, i got a call from that super happy lady yesterday saying i won the raffle, thinking maybe i wasn't clear the first time. "yeah bro, i did the calls yesterday" is his comeback. i grab my phone and show him the cal log and the number. he looks perplexed.

"yeah, i'm the manager, i made all the calls yesterday bro, must have been another store." i hit send on the number and tell him we'll find out right now. the store phone rings 8 feet away from me, and an overly happy lady answers, for which i now have it on speaker for all to hear who answers.

this joker now tells me, "yeah, you're not on the list bro." this jerk job's name is terrance pringle, and he says he is the manager of shoe palace at scottsdale fashion square. first time i have EVER won a raffle from that mall, or from shady palace. figured i would share the ******* with the community. peace.
wow thats messed up. He was probably just a sales associate tryin to come up on some extra cash or meet his sales quota.

$50 codes.......and they just sent me free 2 day shipping when I know I have spent over 5k with them this year. Smh
You're not dedicated enough or spending enough or your hard earned money (rolls eyes). Don't worry, I've spent 8-10k and didn't get a damn thing.

NT fam,

So, I just got back from NTSM and almost ended up having to put hands on the employee.

I manually won, go pick up shoes, guy comes from back with shoes, asks for form of payment, I say "credit card", guy then says, "don't ever use an automated service or we will deny service". I tell him, I didn't, my wife won me the shoes using tweetdeck and I doubt she knows about bots (she doesn't). He then states, in a scolding manner, "You're NOT to use AUTOMATED SERVICES, it's in the rules and regulations." and which point I just had it with his tude so the expletives came out and he kept testing me, scolding me as he was walking away to get the POS ipod to sell me the shoes, he wouldn't just shut up and sell the shoes so I kinda rushed him ( I know, immature) but it was hot and a. I didn't use a service and b. I got the message the first time. LP had to intervene, they must've popped out a mannequin 
laugh.gif
 cause they swooped in almost immediately.

The manager calmed me down, and hit me with the "he's doing his job", but since he was standing a few away when it went down, he agreed that he was being rude about it and told me to start a new twitter and not follow anyone and don't retweet anything that deals with bots, etc.

@evilside  can you or anyone chime in on whether they're just shooting blind, accusing everyone of using a service or how they decide who is?

I even showed the manager my twitter and signed in.
I think they're just D bags there. I had my buddy who lives in LA pick up my Bred 11s from there and Beverly. My friend barely knows how to lace his shoes, much less give a rat's a** about them. Anyway, I used his boy's name for my RSVP and my buddy said they were complete d****es. His son is like 12 and when my buddy went to use his credit card to purchase the shoes, they said he couldn't because the names didn't match. Really? Needless to say, my friend had to go to the ATM and his son had to hand the cashier the money. Can't fix stupid.

Should have said, sure bro. Ring me up. Then after he was done ask for a refund on the shirts because you "changed your mind." Or could have called corporate in front of his face about his extorting a**. You'll be amazing what type of results calling corporate yields.

i had him write down his first and last name and all contact info. i hope his homie helps with his rent next month.

i had him write down his first and last name and all contact info. i hope his homie helps with his rent next month.
I would just go back to the store again and ask to speak with a real manager when hes not their cause he probably gave you some fake info. 

Last edited:
i already contacted shady palace corporate via email, twitter, and left a few messages. i'll call them monday when they are open. i just wanted to expose this ordeal. i'm not finished with this clown yet.

i already contacted shady palace corporate via email, twitter, and left a few messages. i'll call them monday when they are open. i just wanted to expose this ordeal. i'm not finished with this clown yet.

Good luck with that

this jerk job's name is terrance pringle
I think I've met him...

In all seriousness...that sucks.  I live in a such small digs, that you don't really see that kind of stuff here.  Two small stores (FTL and FNL)...little market, get very few releases (even GRs).  Reading some posts here, I think even if I lived in an urban area, I'd still be "online or bust".  Too much BS to wade through.

On the subject of SP though...DID get through for the first time ever (got a confirmation email, but nothing on shipping) on their site thanks to someone posting the link in this thread (forgot the username sorry).  Never even attempted until today when FNL "SPA'd" me and just happened to hop online when their site started working.  Did get through on FNL, but went up a size in fear of striking out on a TLO release.  I know this is not a B/S/T, and feel free to remove/edit this post if needed, but as long as my SP orders ships, I can "oop" a size 14 to an NT'er if they need it.

Did your wife have a suspect twitter account?
ie:  low follower and tweet count? No profile pic/ bio?

Cause Ive heard of some manual users from the last few releases getting flagged and denied who aren't following any services. And most of the users who got denied had low followers and tweet counts.
Nike must be checking every account.

It's her account but she rarely uses it.

The thing is the manager told me to setup a new one an follow no one but the store which I thought would be more suspicious. But, you're right, you can't fix stupid.

I'm just gonna troll them the next time and do like an nter on here did and rack up on a bunch of stuff and then change my mind.

LOL my local consignment shop just tweeted that they wont be doing any quick cash on the these and the Shooting Stars... Resellers going to have to hold on to them for now.

Last edited:
I got hooked up at HoH this afternoon (it always pays to be kind). I feel pretty lucky considering I had them in my cart this morning on NDC and the GiftCard Entry was giving me crap.. by the time I gave up and hit "submit order" they were gone.
View media item 976661

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom