Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

I struck out online @ FNL FTA EASTBAY and FTL Got put in live to check out at FTL and FTA but once my turn came up got OOS. When NDC came up at 10 I scored. I haven't gotten shipment email yet so hoping everything is cool. I had trouble at checkout with card verification kept asking me to end three digit code again. Finally worked tho. I can't wait to get them in. I didn't even take chance to enter 25 gift card from Nike. Didn't want to take a chance lol

The excitement for these joints are unexpected for me, as I fully expected to cop for friends and family only, with no thoughts of keeping them for myself. The more pictures I see, however, the more I realize I may not be able to let these go. Grabbed one from NDC and another from Eastbay, so hopefully if I do keep a pair, they'll be solid with minimal flaws.

The hard creasing after one wear gives me pause, though. We shall see.

I cant believe they didn't put the leather sock liner in these joints. Wonder if they skimped or just got complaints on the leather liner in the Silver. I like the snug fit with the leather liner but damn my feets get super hot. 

Bet it''s gonna be a brutally hot or even unwearable outside for extended periods of time with that 3m and leather liner  on the silver shoe. When it Hits 110 degree here this summer, the silver are literally going to need iced.

What do yall think on the leather liner, they skimped on us or changed for other reasons

Just an FYI since there seems to be a lot of talk about these NOT having the leather sock liner, its actually not that bad.

Personally its not a deal breaker and these are more cooler on your feet.

Just my opinions.

i heard the sock liner is nubuck or something. hate leather sock liners. cant wear no show socks because my ankles stick to them

Got mine in hoh raffle . I think the shoe is icy and i don't care about sock liner, Prefer different touches anyways . makes me feel like I'm getting more for my money than colorways.

Just scored a pair at a hoh store in Arcadia....some guy had just returned them . so I jump at the opportunity lolonly concern was the returner switching them off for gm? U guyz think its possible?

Yeah it is possible but not practical since gm cost the same if not more

Whats an aka? That a gun or something?
A gun that has a relatively close name to that is an AK, also known as the   Avtomat Kalashnikov (just in case you didn't know).  So, to answer your question, no "aka" is not a gun.

Here is an excerpt from wikipedia which will tell you what aka means:

"A.K.A.AKAa.k.a.aka, or a/k/a  may refer to:
  • "Also known as", used to introduce pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, maiden names, etc. (Compare f.k.a.  for "formerly known as".) "
P.S. Education is free in most countries, so utilize it. Also, I hope you know what P.S. means since your not good with acronyms.

Last edited:
A gun that has a relatively close name to that is an AK, also known as the  Avtomat Kalashnikov (just in case you didn't know). So, to answer your question, no "aka" is not a gun.

Here is an excerpt from wikipedia which will tell you what aka means:

"A.K.A.AKAa.k.a.aka, or a/k/a may refer to:

• "Also known as", used to introduce pseudonyms
    , aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, maiden names, etc. (Compare f.k.a. for "formerly known as".) "

P.S. Education is free in most countries, so utilize it. Also, I hope you know what P.S. means since your not good with acronyms.

Tl;dr cliffs?

i heard the sock liner is nubuck or something. hate leather sock liners. cant wear no show socks because my ankles stick to them

Good point, I have to wear a higher cut sock. Learned that lesson 1 hr in on first wear on the silvers. Had ankle blisters man

has anyone got a shipping confirmation from FTL yet regarding these 5lab3? i got the order confirmation but no shipping. and i know it sometimes takes time but its about to be monday and nothing. back order???

has anyone got a shipping confirmation from FTL yet regarding these 5lab3? i got the order confirmation but no shipping. and i know it sometimes takes time but its about to be monday and nothing. back order???
Mine says "in process." You'll probably get the shipping confirmation tomorrow.

thats what i was thinking but i see everyone else posting pics and im sitting here staring at them. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom