Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

View media item 985202
Other than the 225 retail price, this is a really clean pair..

For those who have questions on sizing, the forefoot does feel tighter in comparison to the silver pair and my other 3s. (My feet are slightly on the wider side btw)

5lab3's arrived today... these are
pimp.gif

ive had a ton of 3m kicks over the years, air max 95 OG all 3m, air max 97's and the krink AF1. I find these to be way more durable as far as the material flaking, getting scratched up easier and showing blemishes. Yes they crease which is a given but these seem way more durable than the 3M releases in the past.... what are your thoughts guys?

i have concord lows and i like them better than these and i wouldnt even do that trade just based off principle since they retail for much cheaper than the 3s... got my 3s from finishline... this makes up for missing on concord lows for retail even though i got em for resell :smh:

Still have mad salt stains since they fell out of my cart on release date after congratulating me that there in my cart.

Seeing decent prices on ebay lately. Lower than I thought they'd be. Makes me that much more pissed about being cartjacked. Not seeing obvious fakes yet either, wonder how long it'll take. I guess these and the silvers are difficult to replicate?

I love this black CW but after seeing how the price bottomed out on the Silvers, I am taking the chance I can find a pair for retail or less down the line. Until then I'll be jealous of the pictures in this thread. 

Back
Top Bottom