Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

man I thought you were done after the cigars!  lol
i was done after the cigars. i have two cars I'm trying to rebuild right now. i just tried for the hell of it bc i love sixes. i never thought they'd go in my cart. 

Last edited:
OOS X 3.

Lets see if I can get BACK in line after someone takes a screenshot to flex on IG that they got them in cart...

:smh:

Guess that's better than actually getting them from NDC, taking on foot pic on carpet for IG then returning them :stoneface: Clowns all around. And the funny thing is in real life nobody cares.

Broooo somebody release that 10 or 10.5 on nike. They've been saying out of stock for the longest but the sizes are still lit up!

It is not the same. While you're sitting down please look up some classes for reading comprehension. But I'll explain again for the last time before I let you go study. "wasn't THAT hard". Keyword "that". Referring to how hard the release was after looking at rumors and some hype. Reasons being are numbers, its a pack, price, and them 6s look good. Fact I was able and seems like ALOT of other NTers were able to cop or hold in carts shows this release wasn't THAT hard. Notice the keyword again. 

Conclusion: "Anybody else fell like this release wasn't that hard" is NOT the same as easy cop. And I backed up my theory

The irony of you calling me ******ed 
laugh.gif
You do understand they created a word for something that wasn't "that hard' right? That word is "easy." Lmao you said it was a easy cop, it's alight, just take this L.

These champagnes 6 weren't that hard either

you tried to pull a fast one, now your getting put on blast. nice try.... @NikeKicks24
you said you had an extra pair and i pmed you about it. Didnt want to give my paypal info to a stranger so i thought you could just send it to me and then id pay you on paypal. Didnt think that was so crazy.. You are trying to make it seem like i was trying to scam you or something but i had every intention of paying for them once they shipped. 

So we got potato cameras, Brazil spelled "Brasil", Dudes PM scammin, cats holding items in carts for IG pics, etc....

This thread is AMAZING!
It's "Brasil" because it Portuguese fam. But no worries I got you. You can replace Brazil, Brasil with whats bellow 
wink.gif

And I easily got the champagne 6s in my cart. I ain't come on here saying easy cop though just because I was able to get them in my cart. Because I know not everyone on here got them, and I know people would be annoyed if  I came in hre saying "easy cop" and they can't even get sizes to load.

I honestly don't care about these and was trying to cop for resell, so I'm not salty at all. But if it was a shoe I actually wanted, I might have been.

Hold these for me..

Oh wait, you aint got a pair, my fault bruh.

The 6's would've been nice to have, but JB can stick it where the sun don't shine. I'm not playing their game on this one.

you said you had an extra pair and i pmed you about it. Didnt want to give my paypal info to a stranger so i thought you could just send it to me and then id pay you on paypal. Didnt think that was so crazy.. You are trying to make it seem like i was trying to scam you or something but i had every intention of paying for them once they shipped. 

Edited for my own entertainment.

why are you even trying to defend yourself? thinking you can't trust strangers with paypal info yet you think a stranger can trust you who is a stranger to them that you'll pay them??? WHO ARE YOU????

i wonder if it is possible to just AUTO block people with low post count like how the buy/sell/trade thread blocks post from them?

Last edited:
still wondering if i should pull the trigger on this pack ...the last pack i got was the shooting stars and NOT feeling that lil penny shoe now this pack NOT liking that CP3 shoe.....what you guys think should i pull the trigger???

The lulz in here lol

This pack is gunna ultra brick on eBay

Best bet is to split the pack and MAYBE pull a profit mostly off the 6 of course

still wondering if i should pull the trigger on this pack ...the last pack i got was the shooting stars and NOT feeling that lil penny shoe now this pack NOT liking that CP3 shoe.....what you guys think should i pull the trigger???

Trust me Bro, when the actual numbers are released, people will be very surprised. GET them if you like the VI's because they are going to dry up quick and they wont be cheap down the road.

Lol half my twitter timeline was filled with people trying to sell these from in thier cart on ndc...
#newageresellers, that is crazy to me. Not even checked out and trying to sell.

agreed. auctions right now aren't even +$100 retail

Yup shooting stars all over again which myself and others told people don't do it lol

I mean simple math

Jordan 6 retail $170

Cp3 retail is what $125

$295

Jordan brand charging $205 extra for a box?

Chill lol

I copped stars pack for the foam

Sold the lil penny for $225 Paypal makes my foam $300 which nyc tax plus retail $250 most foams $275 I can live with the extra 25 I paid

The resell was insanely bad still is most are ending sub $500 lol

Same will happen here

When pre sale and reseller sites are selling for $560 BEFORE RELEASE that's a sign lol

Pack will brick unless split

Will be retail or slightly less

Back
Top Bottom