Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

the vi's are hottt but i could not justify spending $500 for a shoe i like and a shoe i wouldn't wear as beaters...congrats on those who got this pacc and actually gonna rocc both or sell the cp.'s for  a nice amount

Countdown packs were less than 330 with 2 jordans. I must say inflation is a bihhh. Congrats to those that bought to wear!

hahaha well, they told me it was too late to cancel my order a while ago. there is only a 30 minute window. when i get them ill put them up on here in the buy/sell forum. i am by no means a reseller but i just had second thoughts. maybe after i see them in hands ill keep them. they told me i could return them at a nike store but i would get store credit. lol thats a lot of credit for B grade shoes.

Size 11 on eBay just ended at 597 shipped but the bidding jumped fast last 2 mins by 3 zero feedback bidders

Shill bidding deluxe lol

Had in cart but decided to pass. $500 for the pack is too much money for just one dope shoe. My boy has an extra pair if I change my mind. Congrats to all that copped. Did pick up the futures tho.

Last edited:
Yup shooting stars all over again which myself and others told people don't do it lol

I mean simple math

Jordan 6 retail $170

Cp3 retail is what $125

$295

Jordan brand charging $205 extra for a box?

Chill lol

I copped stars pack for the foam

Sold the lil penny for $225 Paypal makes my foam $300 which nyc tax plus retail $250 most foams $275 I can live with the extra 25 I paid

The resell was insanely bad still is most are ending sub $500 lol

Same will happen here

When pre sale and reseller sites are selling for $560 BEFORE RELEASE that's a sign lol

Pack will brick unless split

Will be retail or slightly less
Yup shooting stars all over again which myself and others told people don't do it lol

I mean simple math

Jordan 6 retail $170

Cp3 retail is what $125

$295

Jordan brand charging $205 extra for a box?

Chill lol

I copped stars pack for the foam

Sold the lil penny for $225 Paypal makes my foam $300 which nyc tax plus retail $250 most foams $275 I can live with the extra 25 I paid

The resell was insanely bad still is most are ending sub $500 lol

Same will happen here

When pre sale and reseller sites are selling for $560 BEFORE RELEASE that's a sign lol

Pack will brick unless split

Will be retail or slightly less
This....read it twice

Yea only said to take so you at least came off with something. Didn't realize you ain't even have them......lol
Play the game of chess....
glasses.gif

still wondering if i should pull the trigger on this pack ...the last pack i got was the shooting stars and NOT feeling that lil penny shoe now this pack NOT liking that CP3 shoe.....what you guys think should i pull the trigger???

well we all know that's JBs sad, bs strategy. I mean, how many packs have we gotten where we actually wanted both shoes? I'll wait... :nerd:

Last edited:
Lol the funny part is dudes would kill for that $50 profit right now after this bad purchase lol
YUP!

I have a good amount of followers on the bay. So I list things that are available without sacrificing my capital....

Not something I suggest anyone else do....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now that makes sense lol
Not sure what you mean. However I was telling dude to take 650 when I thought he had the shoes. He only mentioned not having them after I had already posted. Hope that helps you make sense of it

Last edited:
If I was in these strictly for resale.....

I WOULDN'T BE!

If that makes sense....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to sell the cp's but after looking over the shoe and the amount I was going to get only $120.00 from another reseller I decided to pass and keep the cp 3.

Its not a bad looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom