Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Translation : The more I think about it...After looking through ebay, the resale market doesn't look too good...
Lol. Na, that's not me. I actually keep what I buy. I like the 6s and the CP3s were starting to grow on me. Since it didn't sell out too quick, I'm guessing they will be available in the next couple months or so. I don't see them going up in value and I'm sure if I wait, I can get them under retail.

Yup shooting stars all over again which myself and others told people don't do it lol

I mean simple math

Jordan 6 retail $170

Cp3 retail is what $125

$295

Jordan brand charging $205 extra for a box?

Chill lol

I copped stars pack for the foam

Sold the lil penny for $225 Paypal makes my foam $300 which nyc tax plus retail $250 most foams $275 I can live with the extra 25 I paid

The resell was insanely bad still is most are ending sub $500 lol

Same will happen here

When pre sale and reseller sites are selling for $560 BEFORE RELEASE that's a sign lol

Pack will brick unless split

Will be retail or slightly less
Lol I like the way you think fam. Yea that pack was a resell failure. Ppl started returning the packs because they couldn't sell as a whole lmao. I'm gonna see how I like these. I really like how the 6s look. Worst case scenario I don't like them then I sell them for retail close not gonna struggle with them. Or just hold onto them. I'm probably gonna keep them though lol

When the jordan cdp pack dropped they were $310. Mostly the same concept. 1 shoe you wanted, 1 shoe not so much. But, the price was still justified. Now we are seeing $500 for packs? I am even having buyers remorse for the champs and cigars, but I got those for $400 with my ndc coupon code. I won't play nike and jb game for a $500 pack.....especially if both shoes are not pure fire! At least give me 2 jordan 11's

What if they win the World Cup. Might be more value able but i dnt care if it dosent. I paid 250 for these. Had gift cards sitting around

Last edited:
Actually, I'm glad it wasn't too hard of a cop for y'all. I apologize @retrohead182

These champagnes are probaly going to sell  for more over retail than the brazil pack. 
All good. I have respect for maturity. Yea some are goin for more than the pack but I see them going for around retail price for that pack. And that's just 1 shoe...

What size you trynna get?
Struggle size (13).

Eh...not worried.  This week has been great.  Got the Celebration pack last weekend (even when FNL screwed up my order), then got my correct size in the Champagnes from Hanon yesterday.

Really can't complain.  These were more for the collection than for wearing, so I'm not sweating it.  Especially @ $500.

I think the traffic died down at FTL. Anyone still looking , you should be able to go in, get your size, and checkout with no lines. I ended having to get a size 11.5 in case the 11 from NDC doesn't fit. Either way, I'm keeping one and the other will go back.

Yup shooting stars all over again which myself and others told people don't do it lol

I mean simple math

Jordan 6 retail $170

Cp3 retail is what $125

$295

Jordan brand charging $205 extra for a box?

Chill lol

I copped stars pack for the foam

Sold the lil penny for $225 Paypal makes my foam $300 which nyc tax plus retail $250 most foams $275 I can live with the extra 25 I paid

The resell was insanely bad still is most are ending sub $500 lol

Same will happen here

When pre sale and reseller sites are selling for $560 BEFORE RELEASE that's a sign lol

Pack will brick unless split

Will be retail or slightly less
If more people had this common sense then a lot of shoes wouldn't be resold lol people try to resell anything. I hate to see general releases and releases nobody wants on ebay

wow just added an 11 in my cart on footlocker. 2 hours after release date. don't actually think there are 2k of these. think that was built up to move these at 500. 

This pack was by far the easiest release I have ever tried to add to cart. I was able to add to cart on my ipad connected to 3G sitting on a train in Grand Central, in under a minute. Anyone trying to buy these to resell better have a strategy to maximize profit

Back
Top Bottom