Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Honestly I think if you resell, you would have seen this coming.

I highly doubt resellers were effected.
I resell on whim. Some guy who ain't an internet person hit me up to help him. I used my discover card. And imma charge him $580. After tax and shipping I pocket $25 + cash back.

So please tell me that I am hurting. And I'll just laugh at you. Then again, I'm not the normal reseller.

People feel good when others hurt. There is a German word for that, but I forget it.

Last edited:

a lot of reseller hurting lol. this pack flopped so bad.
i was thinking this was gonna happen. just like the shooting stars pack, lot of people i saw in groups could barley move them for retail or close to it since no one wanted to drop 500 for just the foams primarily. i still say this pack would have been so much better if they chose any other shoe than the cp3 7's.

Honestly I think if you resell, you would have seen this coming.

I highly doubt resellers were effected.
I resell on whim. Some guy who ain't an internet person hit me up to help him. I used my discover card. And imma charge him $580. After tax and shipping I pocket $25 + cash back.

So please tell me that I am hurting. And I'll just laugh at you. Then again, I'm not the normal reseller.

People feel good when others hurt. There us a German word for that, but I forget it.

People feel good when others hurt. There is a German word for that, but I forget it.

schadenfreude
noun, often capitalized \ˈshä-dən-ˌfrȯi-də\
: a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

Last edited:
all packs are gonna flop until nike puts 2 shoes that people actually want... not just the left and right one...

all packs are gonna flop until nike puts 2 shoes that people actually want... not just the left and right one...

Sadly, the packs didn't flop though. They sold out. :smh:

I wish they did flop. People are just digging their own graves with these price increases.

Last edited:
When did "sold out" = flop
I'm confused

Well to be technical

We mean a flop as far as people who bought it to flip it

Nike wins regardless because nike made their money

But when an alleged pack of 2K pairs drops

And like 1K are on eBay selling for barely retail or less factoring in fees etc...

It's kinda funny to a lot of people

People who don't want the pack are about 80% of the people who actually bought it

Now they are either going to have to lose money on it or return it

A knowledgable reseller didn't buy these packs

A flipper did and face planted themselves

i been looking to buy the CP3s the only one i was really interested  in the pack,  but Ebay peoples want $250 for them lololololololol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
And I easily got the champagne 6s in my cart. I ain't come on here saying easy cop though just because I was able to get them in my cart. Because I know not everyone on here got them, and I know people would be annoyed if  I came in hre saying "easy cop" and they can't even get sizes to load.

I honestly don't care about these and was trying to cop for resell, so I'm not salty at all. But if it was a shoe I actually wanted, I might have been.

Hold these for me..

View media item 1038197

Oh wait, you aint got a pair, my fault bruh.

Congrats on your shiny elf shoes

i been looking to buy the CP3s the only one i was really interested  in the pack,  but Ebay peoples want $250 for them lololololololol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I'm waiting for it.  If I find one for around $100, then I'll bite.  If not, then it is what it is...hehe.

CP3 is just a terrible looking shoe. Why would they put in this pack? This how u know on some levels nike/jb don't know wtf they doing. This pack coulda been a major success. Shoulda been 6/11 dmp2

Last edited:
CP3 is just a terrible looking shoe. Why would they put in this pack? This how u know on some levels nike/jb don't know wtf they doing. This pack coulda been a major success. Shoulda been 6/11 dmp2
the pack was a major success tho.  nike made "2000" pair and sold 2000 pair in one hour.

i actually wouldn't might spending 350 on the 6s and selling the cp3 for 200.
if i were to own my first and only pair of 6s, this wouldn't be a bad choice. i own none so far.
but sadly no one is willing to spend 200 on these cp3s.

Back
Top Bottom