Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Not sure what you mean. However I was telling dude to take 650 when I thought he had the shoes. He only mentioned not having them after I had already posted. Hope that helps you make sense of it

Read the comment I wrote right before this 1 and you will see why I made this comment.

Good decision. Same as i thought, better too keep the pack together for that small amount of cash. If ur a collector like so

that's what i was thinking
but do i really need another shoe :rolleyes
just might as well keep the cp3's wear them and keep the 6's on ice

for all the resellers out there dont resell the pack RIGHT NOW
this pack is going to be a resell flop like the penny pack
wish i knew that before hand :smh:

in the secondary market this is a shoe to get from a reseller just like the white foam pack
most nickel and dime reseller cant sit on a $500.00 pack

simple reason you don't have to take the cp'3 unless you want to
and lets all be honest no one wants the cp3's

its a lose lose situation for the reseller cause he's going to get stuck selling the 6's for no more then $460.00 at the high end and make what another $100.00 or dollars for the cp3 ?

a win for the buyer cause no one wants the cp3's and a reseller needs to move his shoes

plus the resller is paying $550.00 with tax in most states
so not so smart to tie up your money with this set unless you got it early
then you can make a nice bit of money

only way to make any money off this shoe is to sell it in the week that just passed
like most releases so far this year besides the carmine 6's and the cigar/champagne 6's lance mountain jordan 1's
its tuff to make a profit in 2014 with what you have to first put up

i'm glad i did my reselling back in 2005 to 2008 now I sell what I accumulated over the years back then I
never really had problems of getting stuck with or splitting up packs and paying so much per shoe/set plus having so many people selling the same thing at one time

oh any by the way Nike wins once again regular price for the cp 3's and the 6's $300.00 total at box price minus tax
the box makes the set an extra $250.00 like someone said a page or 2 back

the most important thing is people that really wanted the set just for the 6's like myself get to pay retail when in all honesty this set really at the high end should be $350.00 box price

does anyone remember the box price for the 6/7 pack from 2012 ?

Last edited:
I'm hoping I can get the cp3 for like 100 I Woodnt mind that at all not sure if it will happen but I think there nice and Woodnt b mad at throwing a bill up for them.. I'm waiting for proof of 2000... In my eyes there just limited not to 2000 tho so if this is the case n there more then 2000 of them I bet I can grab up those cp3s

I'm hoping I can get the cp3 for like 100 I Woodnt mind that at all not sure if it will happen but I think there nice and Woodnt b mad at throwing a bill up for them.. I'm waiting for proof of 2000... In my eyes there just limited not to 2000 tho so if this is the case n there more then 2000 of them I bet I can grab up those cp3s
size?

The oop garbage has gotten completely out of control.

Waking up bright and early to add shoes to cart that you don't have the intention or money to buy is just crazy.

Whats the point?  So you can pop in the thread and post easy cop.  Adding a pair of shoes to cart is neither a skill or special.  You guys are literally doing the equivalent of going to a store and asking what sizes are left then walking out after.

so looking back a few pages it seems this was a fairly easy cop for most, good to hear. i was going to attempt to get the pack  this morning, but unlike the majority i actually only want the cp3 of the pack  and was going to resell the 6s but it wasnt worth the hassle so i slept in. anyways congrats to all that got their packs 

Copped today under the only circumstance I would have and that was with a large discount. I am in LA and would never wear the CP3 portion of this pack. My friend said they will take it f so that works out. 

Last edited:
well we all know that's JBs sad, bs strategy. I mean, how many packs have we gotten where we actually wanted both shoes? I'll wait... :nerd:

Just a few. Dmp, Gmp, beginning moments, old love new love, raging bulls, 11/12 cdp. Minus the 11/12 cdp and dmp, most set and went on sale. Those packs were desired just the pricing was still up there for many. The gmp sold, but people still complained about liking one shoe over the other. Pack can still be had for not too bad over retail now

Last edited:
ok, i guess i forgot about the 11/12 bc i was only really thinking dmp
laugh.gif
Infrared 6 pack

Total impulse cop for me. Nice in hand. Auto regret though since I doubt I will wear them anytime soon, if ever. Should have never left the house with money!

im still kinda lost at why people are complaining/getting upset that these are "resell flops" last I checked thats a good thing for people who actually want to cop...

There are more people who care about resell value than actually like the kicks

im still kinda lost at why people are complaining/getting upset that these are "resell flops" last I checked thats a good thing for people who actually want to cop...

There are more people who care about resell value than actually like the kicks

The same idiots will whine when when they aren't able to cop other releases because they are sold out.
Resell flops are great for the consumer, only people hurt are resellers and nike when the shoes are returned.

Back
Top Bottom