Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Never had a problem with usps, FedEx in my neighborhood sucks. Delivery guy putting my $500 package at my door at 10pm and sneaking away when it was supposed to be signature
laugh.gif
yeah signature is a joke with every company.

If anyone is still looking for retail, give shoegallery in miami a call. I was there yesterday and they still had some sizes left (305) 371-2063

If anyone is still looking for retail, give shoegallery in miami a call. I was there yesterday and they still had some sizes left (305) 371-2063
I had a feeling they had more pairs left. They usually post on IG when they sold out but they never did for these.

yeah signature is a joke with every company.
yup. If I was a funny dude I could've just claimed I never received em and seller or FedEx wouldve been SOL. Luckily for both parties I'm not that guy.

I hate driving in new shoes. I wear a 13 so i don't have much room to begin with but im always scrapping the inner of my right shoe on the side of the break pedal. 
I usually scrape the midsole of the left shoe on the wall, from the way my feet face outward.

Got a question? Wasn't sure what size I would need , so I ordered my two diff sizes. Don't know what to do with the extra pair. Should I return them or keep them? Would it be in my best interest to keep them, or just return for a refund?

Last edited:
Got a question? Wasn't sure what size I would need , so I ordered my two diff sizes. Don't know what to do with the extra pair. Should I return them or keep them? Would it be in my best interest to keep them, or just return for a refund?
you can hold them..and try to sell in the next couple months for a small profit

or return and get your money back

depend on what your income and bank account look like..if you str8 u better cuff that extra pair..

by far the worst Jordan pack ever and yet it's the most expensive
mean.gif
. worse than the 1/22 pack

I don't think so, that Year of the snake pack last year was INCREDIBLY bad. 
Agreed that snake pack was hideous. You know its bad when even FC has multiple sizes available for $350. $50 over retail
laugh.gif
. These were def expensive there's no arguing that. $250 a sneaker and 1 of them is a cp3
eyes.gif
. But atleast they look super nice and I'm still caressing the leather on the 6s.

so can you find these locally for retial or catch a reseller for what he paid pretty easy?

Back
Top Bottom