Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

so can you find these locally for retial or catch a reseller for what he paid pretty easy?

What size are you? Lots of resellers in Boston got stuck with these. Personally I kept my pair and will be rocking them this weekend for the quarterfinal games

you can hold them..and try to sell in the next couple months for a small profit
or return and get your money back

depend on what your income and bank account look like..if you str8 u better cuff that extra pair..
Thanks for the input. Yeah, I'm pretty straight financially. If it's in my best interest to keep them, then I will. Will they end up like most of the other packs or will this 6 be sought after?

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I'm pretty straight financially. If it's in my best interest to keep them, then I will. Will they end up like most of the other packs or will this 6 be sought after?
I say the pack won't be that sought after. Just mainly the. 6s. Look + quality on them. Main problem is the pack was already so expensive but you should be able to make some money on them. I told someone that Id sell them the pack for $600 if I didn't like them when they came in and he was down for it. Probably woulda talked me down some but hey it's a profit. Gotta find the right ppl

I say the pack won't be that sought after. Just mainly the. 6s. Look + quality on them. Main problem is the pack was already so expensive but you should be able to make some money on them. I told someone that Id sell them the pack for $600 if I didn't like them when they came in and he was down for it. Probably woulda talked me down some but hey it's a profit. Gotta find the right ppl
Thanks for the input. As long as I can break even or use it as trade bait for something down the line, I'm fine with that. I just don't want to hold onto them, just to find out the outlets are flooded with them in a few months. If that's the case, I might as well send back now and get a refund.

I'm about to pull the trigger for 529 for a size 12, I feel like I'm waisting money though on the pack "Kanye shrugs"

Last edited:
I'm about to pull the trigger for 529 for a size 12, I feel like I'm waisting money though on the pack "Kanye shrugs"
This pack was really made for ppl who really want them going by the price. So it's not a waste if you REALLY want them

If it's not sought after right now, why would it ever be? No one is going to be that crazy for a JORDAN for some brazil world cup in years to come imo. It will be as meaningless as it is now in a few years. If you are worried about value or something and aren't keeping for yourself I would say return them ASAP. If the hype of limited shoes and the world cup didn't get to this sneaker on release it never will. very ****** attempt by nike but hey they still winning because many people still spent the $500. I'm sure they brought in close enough to the 1 million to make it worth their while.

Last edited:
If it's not sought after right now, why would it ever be? No one is going to be that crazy for a JORDAN for some brazil world cup in years to come imo. It will be as meaningless as it is now in a few years. If you are worried about value or something and aren't keeping for yourself I would say return them ASAP. If the hype of limited shoes and the world cup didn't get to this sneaker on release it never will. very ****** attempt by nike but hey they still winning because many people still spent the $500. I'm sure they brought in close enough to the 1 million to make it worth their while.

The raging bull pack sat back in 09 so that theory dosent work. Not saying these will be the same but they wont go down, the 6's will keep it. Going up

Last edited:
That really makes sense. I mean, they come out with limited Super Bowl ?? shoes. Once that particular Super Bowl is over, those items are discounted. Yeah, I'm just gonna send them back. Besides, i was only planning on keeping one pair.

I see your point on this but its really hard to know what will be highly sought after in the future, some of the most sought after sneakers recently have been GRs from the early to mid 2000s that sat. It just depends on whats in at the time or for a big name to rock a fresh pair in two or three years, that could easily cause a spike in price.

I guess what i am saying is only time will tell.

Does anyone know if there is a legit check for these in here? Was looking and didn't see any. Will search again to make sure. I purchased one from a dude on eBay, but the paint speckles are off compared to the images in NDC as well as other pics posted in here. I reached out to some folks who said it's not legit, but would like to get a few more opinions on it. Other things are the position of the logo on the back, as well as the suede.

Does anyone know if there is a legit check for these in here? Was looking and didn't see any. Will search again to make sure. I purchased one from a dude on eBay, but the paint speckles are off compared to the images in NDC as well as other pics posted in here. I reached out to some folks who said it's not legit, but would like to get a few more opinions on it. Other things are the position of the logo on the back, as well as the suede.

Just open a Legit check thread bro

Back
Top Bottom