Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

You have to be careful buying the 6s by themselves, you'll likely end up with a GM pair.

Last edited:
i know people who bought the pack, took out the legit 6, put in a fake 6, and sold... 
alien.gif

Last edited:
I love that resellers are having to take a loss on this pack big time. I bought the shoes separately and got the 6's for $250 and the cp3's for $140 so $390 total for the whole pack when retail plus tax was like $550. Lol

should have done this.... damn. i just wound up buying the whole pack form a seller on ebay for retail lol $580 shipped

It's been a few months now and still my favorite purchase of the year
The quality and look of both shoes...dope

I liked these 6s over my cigars

And the cp3s we're a surprise hit for me

I knew the resell value on these would be garbage. I bought to wear and I'm still happy with the purchase

back to the shoes....

can we agree that my pair from Sobe Soles is 100%

fyi. i wore them all day today. very comfy
I think the brazils have a little better/softer leather than the cigars, all three do have great quality though.
The leather on the Brazils is ridiculous! Cigs is awesome quality too, but the Brazils softness is whoa!!!!
Brazils have that hard Italian couch leather. Next year i expect this fromJB
Yeah, if JB is going to make the quality of all retros as good as the Brazils next year, it's going to be an expensive year cause im buying everything!
leather is nice as hell
btw the material is A1
pimp.gif

Smells like a premium leather baseball glove.
Finally back in jersey so I was able to have these in hand.
View media item 1050221
Leather on these got me like
View media item 1050222

Feeling pretty happy getting the 6s for $225. Say what you will.

These thread needs some working pics again, so...

20210910_202616.jpg

These definitely wouldn't have passed GOAT QC... The soles have yellowed (which I figured would be the case) and there is slight box damage. Also this pair came from China.

Next the EGs.

20210910_202539.jpg

Back
Top Bottom