Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Thought the resale value on the 6s would be way higher. Any 13s out there?

*edit* Thought I clicked on the Brazil Forum.

Last edited:
Imagine if these were released with the 6's instead of the CP's... :pimp:
357lws2.jpg

View media item 1048289

Last edited:
Imagine if these were released with the 6's instead of the CP's...
pimp.gif

357lws2.jpg

If this was the Pack

People would have Died…  And I don't mean from the shoe looking dope

I mean, People would have been getting SHOT, STAB & ROBBED for that Brazil 11's ^^^^^^^

DOPE!

If this was the Pack

People would have Died…  And I don't mean from the shoe looking dope

I mean, People would have been getting SHOT, STAB & ROBBED for that Brazil 11's ^^^^^^^

DOPE!
Agreed, it would have been chaotic.

Last edited:
Peeped the pack today in person. VI's were extremely however I couldn't bring myself to drop that 5 for the pack. Maybe down the road I can get the VI's

Haven't been in this thread much since release date. Anyone know anything about This Pack hitting Nike Outlets here in the U.S? A friend of mine went too our closest NO

2 1/2 hrs away and they had on display 1 pair of sz 11 Pacl for $450. Thinking about buying it but not sure yet.

Haven't been in this thread much since release date. Anyone know anything about This Pack hitting Nike Outlets here in the U.S? A friend of mine went too our closest NO
2 1/2 hrs away and they had on display 1 pair of sz 11 Pacl for $450. Thinking about buying it but not sure yet.

That's a pair that was returned, pretty sure these are pretty much sold out everywhere and won't end up in outlets outside of a fsr here and there.

Be on the lookout on FTL. I have one pair that's gonna be going back in a couple days. I didn't know which size to get , so I just got my size and .5 size up. My size fit perfect, gonna send back the extra. Been working out of town the last couple weeks haven't had a chance. That's a good chunk of change that I should gwt back into my acct ASAP! Can't wait until I get home, have so many goodies waiting.

I just checked again and Foot Locker still has a size 10 and size 12 in stock of the Jordan 6 Brazil pack if anyone is interested.

It let me add it to the cart.  I didn't bother trying to check out since it wasn't in my size.  Thanks for clearing this up.  I hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up.

Last edited:
It let me add it to the cart.  I didn't bother trying to check out since it wasn't in my size.  Thanks for clearing this up.  I hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up.

nah i tried for a sz 12 & they are gone...otherwise i wouldve checked out

Back
Top Bottom