Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

ummmm yes.....
its the cps that got this pack to sit so badly. if they had at least something decent like the shooting star pack did with the lil pennys it would've sold better. now if they had two dope shoes it would've been madness.

Imagine if these were released with the 6's instead of the CP's... :pimp:
357lws2.jpg

View media item 1048289

:smokin :smokin

I liked my lil penny joints in the pack but those cps i cant get with. Listed them for 150 and still didnt sell

I love that resellers are having to take a loss on this pack big time. I bought the shoes separately and got the 6's for $250 and the cp3's for $140 so $390 total for the whole pack when retail plus tax was like $550. Lol

On a side note the CP3's in this pack are very very underrated & imo are a great looking shoe!!! The quality, the execution, that 3M shining on both sides, the way the colors fade into each other, and all on top of that nice icey sole.

I love that resellers are having to take a loss on this pack big time. I bought the shoes separately and got the 6's for $250 and the cp3's for $140 so $390 total for the whole pack when retail plus tax was like $550. Lol
I don't buy to resell, but if I did I would surely return before I sell for a loss. $250 for those 6s? You the real MVP bro.

It actually wasn't that hard they all over eBay for under $300 and the CP3 are almost being given away. Lol

Back
Top Bottom