Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JON ... NICE man. Glad your pairs came in.

Did you order all 3 from FNL ??? NO LIMIT ???
no limit.... coulda ordered 20 pair.... but they didn't have 10.5s and that's what i really needa... its all good though. you get your pair?

^^^^ Damn Wish I would of known that.... I just didint have any hope in FNL.com. I was one of the guys hating on FNL.com
laugh.gif
 But it looks like FNL came thru for most ppl.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Rico did you cop your pair??

imo it sucks doin online tranactions w/fnl cuz u either gna talk 2 a rep o gt yo order cancelled smh.

Yesterday I received the box. I left a note on the door for UPS to leave package inside. WHen I got home I saw the package then I saw that it was empty with a blue box cutter inside the box with my recipt all in it. I have called FinishLine about this I am hoping that I can still get my size 11.

Originally Posted by ralph2879

Yesterday I received the box. I left a note on the door for UPS to leave package inside. WHen I got home I saw the package then I saw that it was empty with a blue box cutter inside the box with my recipt all in it. I have called FinishLine about this I am hoping that I can still get my size 11.
What they shipped a box with no shoes in it? that sucks I hope you get them.

I received 2 pair yesterday without ever checking on the status. As long as you order from Finish Line early I've had little issues with getting shoes for years. It's when everyone tries to get a backorder or order a limited size online that FNL really messes up.

^^Better communication on the shipping would have helped. Sounds like the dude above either had his shoes ganked by a neighbor or is trying the refund scam.

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

They just refunded my money, never even sent me a email telling me my order was canceled.
same here, just got a refund. NO EMAIL. FNL still says processing . SMH
grin.gif

FNL just gave me tracking this morning. They are hit and miss with these releases, good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully it works out for you.

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

seems like everyone did 2day or overnight shipping....

I didn't do overnight. I had the standard cheapest shipping and I got mine essentially overnight. Glad I didn't choose over night
laugh.gif

haha, thats because we live in Chicago and their warehouse is in Indiana.
wink.gif

Damn Jonah, good thing I didn't even attempt to get these for myself, that's my size
laugh.gif

Got 2 pairs for a friend.

wow that sucks im glad i got my 2 pairs size 11 but i got hem from eastbay i stayed home took the day off from work i dont trust ups i waited for them when i saw the truck i whent outside i hope you can get you size from fnl

I was online checking the status of my order everyday, and it kept saying processing, no tracking # or anything. So, I called FNL yesterday, spoke with a really helpful young lady. She asked for my order #, put me on hold for a few, came back and said your shoes will be delivered today (02/10/10). Got a text from wifey around 5pm, saying they had been delivered. Still haven't been charged as of this morning, but I got mine and I'm HAPPY!! Checked the status again a little earlier just for the heck of it and it still says processing, oh well.

Was listed as Processing in the site, decided to call and turned out they were suppose to come yesterday but was delayed due to weather.  Came today and now that I've switched to white laces, I absolutely love these.  I did'nt even want these but Finishline decided to make my purchase easy, unlike Eastbay & NDC.

White Laces > Black Laces.

5frtr9.jpg

2m5e2iq.jpg

1t4eap.jpg

23i6tc1.jpg

just got mine today....was suppose to be here yesterday but due to weather conditions they werent able to deliver yesterday...money is still in my account btw....i guessing they will take it out when i least expect it 

the day i get the shoes is the day finishline.com shows the tracking online
tired.gif
 but i love em leather is really nice. And black laces > white laces whites not bad but i like the contrast of the black laces to the all white uppers.

DAMN.

Just DAMN.

Good luck getting FNL to give you another pair. You're going to have to file a police report. Maybe then, they might give you your money back because they sure as hell aren't going to give you a pair they don't have.

FNL gave me my money back but I just got the shoes today? Im sure they'll take there money tomorrow. I checked the shipping and saw that it was delivered so I booked it from work to pick them up... Love them! Everything is one point with them... And for ralph2879, that really really sux

Got my pair today with UPS Ground Shipping. Finishline refunded my money and they'll be charging me later so don't give up yet. Shoes smell like acetone and look extremely nice.

Back
Top Bottom