Jordan 6 Ring *New Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh not THAT bad imo. still
ohwell.gif
though

I like them more than the olympic VI's but still garbage. too many freaking shoes JB but glad I don't want them all due to last months pack and the 2AM90 members only IDs I got... might skip this whole month

based off aesthetics they're not bad but knowing the history and judging these shoes, these are terrible

From pictures like these, I like this CW of the Six Rings. However, other pics have made me hate them...I'll have to see them in person.

Actually, if you took the VIII straps and the VI heel pull off, it's a decent looking shoe.

The concord color is better in my opinion. Still pretty iffy. Think would be better if they used the sole of the 6's.

if...they remove the lil holes on the patent leather,get rid of the strap and kake the red soles clear then theyre coppable

i see all the shoes involved in the 6 champoinships on the shoe except the 7's could someone tell me where the 7's part in the shoe is??

I will happily save my money for more important releases! I just cant take these shoes seriously! Just like the dubzeroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom