Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

Seriously, send a message to JB.
PLEASE DO NOT COP

Tell them we will not put up with this crap.
These shoes are HORRIBLE.
I know come release date, NT will be beastin on them though

XIs...awesome
XIIs...awesome
XIIIs...awesome
XIVs...awesome
A combination of all 4...as far away from awesome as a shoe can get.

I seriously can't fathom who would even think these are remotely a good idea. I would have liked to be sitting at the table the day these were pitched justto hear some insane ounce of justification because im baffled.

How are you going to ruin 4 of my favorite jordans of all time. Thanks JB. At least they got the Hares right

you guys are probably going to flame me but i kinda like em, i will definetly buy one pair (hmm black or white)
sorry that's jus how i feel
they do look kinda WERID/INTERESTING??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

They should send these where this guy lives. >>
devil.gif

As long as it has a Jumpman, patent leather, and says "Jordan" on the box, people will buy them.

I like them both alot, perfect for Sunday afternoon loungin', basketball and even casual, may be the first team Jordan I pick up in awhile. Whatstyle/design is releasing though, the ones with the VIII on the side or the plain ones.

WOW. Those proportions are HORRIBLE.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Decent idea with a terrible execution. Probably didn't look half-bad in the sketch book...

The thing that frustrates me most?

These WILL sell.

I absolutely hate this shoe and hope not one pair is sold...but with the "market trends" this shoe will sell.

That black/white/red colorway? GONE right away.

The worst part? They already have the next Hybrid Disaster lined up.....so as long as they sell (and at$150 on a re-used tooling...these are cash cows) I can easily see this being a seasonal release trend. I guess if I had to draw one positive out of this shoe(there's none) I'd say that most likely it'll be a solid performer w/ the XIII tooling and Zoom Air...but then again...who really plays in LS orRetro Jordans anyways....

The thing that bugs me most is that Jordan Brand is so behind the trend sometimes...that it's almost like the trend is coming BACK around.
laugh.gif

Like w/ the Flipsyde...the ideal time for starting a skate shoe line to position yourself to CASH IN now was at the start of the decade. Nike SB did it justright (the second time). But now? They're just chasing a revenue stream that won't accept them 'cause they've never been there. SB hasn'treally "been there"...but they've established themselves in 5 years and now here we are...

Jordan 1 Low PHAT?

Didn't Jamie Foxx use that term in like 1997 on TV? I haven't heard anyone (in a purposeful way) use that word in YEARS.

ohwell.gif

The thing that bugs me most is that Jordan Brand is so behind the trend sometimes...that it's almost like the trend is coming BACK around.

laugh.gif

Thats the way things have been down at JB since "03-04".

I'm not one to post and complain about the direction jordan brand is going with there products.I just dont understand there logic at this point.Iunderstand we are on the 23 year of the shoes and putting his 6 championship shoes into one shoe. I mean i really understand why they would want to do that.But you cant JB for the fact that the shoes your coming up with look just as bad and sometimes worse than fakes.I guess integrity has been completely thrownout the window at the jordan brand company...I got my eyes on a couple packs this year then I'm done....thank you for letting me vent nt...

They first ones are horrible. The second ones are alright....just alright. Still not going to cop that crap though. 2009 is gonna suck.

I do see the 14's, look at the toe portion how it caves into the tounge, that's exactly how the xiv's are. I dont' see the sixes or the 7'sthough

After packs i am retiring from jordans....jordans are becoming just like the jodans found in callejones..

Back
Top Bottom