Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

Originally Posted by Method Man

That clinches it.

Jordan Brand 2008 = Counterfeit Jordans circa 2001

I'm certain they'll try and get a Gucci/Louis Vuitton/Fendi crossover too, just like 01 bootlegs. They did it with Levi, why not??

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Like I said in the other forum.

This release whoever buys it and not buys it, will seperate the older shoe-heads from the new-age youngster shoe-heads that probably never saw MJ play live in 90's.

And if anyone buys these or likes them, you're a hypebeast, plain and simple. I don't care about what the responses will be: "you just hating cuz you can't afford em, it's too expensive, they're starting to grow on me, they're not that bad, I buy what I like," (which is the most overused statement and cop-out used from hypebeasts).

Give me a break, you all are hypebeasts that like this hideous shoe, or a person age 12-16. Either way, I don't see anyone in their right mind liking this shoe or thinking that this is a beautifully created, masterpiece shoe.

i saw mj play in the 90's, im not a hypebeast, therefore im not allowed to like a shoe? you people are pathetic.. they're shoes.. either you like em or you don't

the problem is that defense doesnt really jive when it comes to the air jordan phenomenon. in this "hobby", or whatever you want to call it, there is a clear line drawn in the sand. what sickickz posted is fairly accurate, and to say this is merely about someone liking them or not is oversimplifying it.

but jesus h christ....seriously.....+*@ is wrong with the people running this brand? it appears that i am most likely done for the year with the black/stealth xx3, because only a couple of the countdown packs were even worthwhile picking up and im too busy with a real life to fight off re-seller clowns to even attempt to buy those couple of packs. this brand cant go in the crapper fast enough for me....something needs to bring them back to reality.

This elitist attitude that some of you "og sneakerheads" have is getting out of hand. Are you telling me that by simply liking a pair of nikeshoes that you have deemed "bad" makes you a hypebeast? So if I just disregarded the fact that there a pair of jordans and I like them simply becauseI think there a nice pair of shoes...that makes me a hypebeast??? What happened to buying shoes because you think they look attractive? Isn't that whatstarted the sneakergame in the first place?
The true problem here is that some of you older sneakerheads are too caught up reminiscing and trying to reliveyour childhoods that you won't give anything else a chance (that's not an og model or c/w).

And how can you say that by using the "I buy what I like" argument you're "oversimplifying" the matter. The honest truth is...ifthat's not your sole motivation for buying shoes...YOU are a hypebeast.Is someone getting caught up in the og hype here...?
laugh.gif

And this isn't even coming from someone who personally likes the shoe..I just think your approach is a little bit overboard.

Same old replies when people saw the XX3 for the first time, and they are still sold out everywhere..
We'll see.

And for those (obviously one of them is sickickz23) who said only hypebeast or kids around 12-16 are the people who like them,
smh.gif

I'm 22 and I like them. I like XX3 the first time I saw them. Yes, even if the fakes appears first.
For the record, I don't like Spiz'ikes or Dub Zeros. I wouldn't even think to get one even if they are free.
And I just want to take a moment and laugh at your concept of "not allowed to actually like shoes that probably won't be a master piece".
laugh.gif

Shame on you to actually call yourself "old collector" when you are keeping your narrow minded concept and spreading it to others.
If you wanna be such a narrow minded "old collector", nobody will stop you. But I will if you're spreading your sickness to others.

still gonna sell out tho......by the time more pics come out.....and we are closer to the release date......i bet theres gonna be a hype and its still gonnasell....

Put the Haterade down fellas...really they are not that bad. And this is coming from someone who dislikes the Spizike's. I actually dig this pair.

the black/red colorway is actually alright actually. I don't like the concord colorway at all. Stop hatin. I would cop the black ones if they went on salefor 100 or less but I wouldn't pay 150 or whatever they r gonna be.
pimp.gif

Concords or blk/red XIs wud b sooooooo much better den dis garbage... dis flea market stuff gotta go dis is not hot, cool, or dope but hey jus more money in mypocket 4 the packs i want i guess

further i look its and ok shoe, not for meiiit still looks like a freankenstein
overall its a XI
XIII sole
VIII tounge
and XII writing on tounge

FREAKENSTEIN

Kinda like them...... need to wait to see better pics. as the months go on people will start building hypeness over these..

Back
Top Bottom