Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

^^i bet they make these numbered to a small amount and everyone is gonna wait in line for hours to cop....SMH

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What I'm saying is why can't JB just retro.....actual reproductions or close to it, of OG's? Or re-retro? All general releases and stop it with these LS QS SOS whatever. The retro+colorways are ok. But when you slap a $400 tag with some jeans and a shirt, it turns into ridicolous hypebeast material.

Which is why this product will sell. It will be limited. Could you imagine the responses would be if these were actually a GR?

Combining 6 shoes is not the best way to have a tribute or celebrate Michael Jordan's 6 rings. A dvd with his highlights is the best way.

Oh and the KG comment. I'm not a player fan so i wouldn't know. The team comes before the player. Always. Michael Jordan is the GOAT imo, but when he was a Wizard I didn't cheer for him when they played the Bulls. Why? Cuz I'm a Chicago Bulls fan and Chicago sports fan first. That's what you call a die-hard fan. Usually a fan of the player, b4 the team, turns out to be a stan anyways. Look at the Kobe vs Jordan talk.

The brand is not selling the retros, it's their policy now. It's the same thing when Finishline stopped the pre-sale Jordan shoes.
Finishline will get early income, doesn't affect anything, probably more quantity. But why did they stopped the pre-sale? Because it's their policy now.
JB is a company which have their own executives, not by customer's election.
Well, if I were the executive, I would do the same thing, I will stop releasing retros. That will cause customers to value the retros more.

And a DVD? A set of DVD about Jordan's 6 championships seasons? I have that.
Think about it, a shoe company selling DVD? It makes sense if shoe companies sell shoe lace, lace locks, shoe brush, etc.
But a shoe company selling DVD?
roll.gif

Of course it's going to more to limited release shoes rather than limited release DVD; and actually you've got your wish granted by the brand. Remember DMP?
Seriously, I don't know what to say to you if you don't get this simple common sense.
Alright, you're not so much a player fan. It's still the same concept.
I don't care what JB brings out, I'll still support them no matter what.

Apparently, for you, "I don't care how suck the Bulls are, I'll still support them no matter what".

I'm done with you. Your points only make me understand what you really are.
Your comparing a sports team to a brand? Bad look my man. And you'reasking me about common sense?
roll.gif

The idea of a dvd release from JB sounds as stupid as the 6 rings/ But you know what? If JB had that idea of a dvd, tell me it wouldn't sell.

2 years ago, if a NTer did a photoshopped 6 ring shoe, imagine what the responses would be?

Yes I'll always side with the Bulls. I guess you represent "Team Bandwagon..
indifferent.gif

I thought they were only shoes. But if you were the executive, you'd stop releasing retros, to "preserve their value."? Are we still talkingabout shoes or C.R.E.A.M.?

The idea of a dvd release from JB sounds as stupid as the 6 rings/ But you know what? If JB had that idea of a dvd, tell me it wouldn't sell.

I still am questioning your common sense, because you said this:

Combining 6 shoes is not the best way to have a tribute or celebrate Michael Jordan's 6 rings. A dvd with his highlights is the best way.

Now reflect it, and tell me how stupid did you look, slapping your own face by your own "I'm done with you" smart reply.
To be honest, it's not very smart or cool kind of response you made over there. I was done with you way way when I slapped you with "SPURS4-EVER" picture.
And the comparison that I made... I beg you, please! Tell me which part is funny or does not make any sense..
smile.gif

I've told you mine, about how "great" you looked when you suggested a shoe company should sell DVD sets, instead of new designs of shoes. By theway, if JB sells the DVD set, I'm sure it will hit the top 10 DVD sale of the century!

Call me Team Bandwagon or whatever, since you said "I thought they were only shoes", it works both way as you represent "Shoe BrandBandwagon".
indifferent.gif

Now, it's as simple as this:
You don't like them, stay away from people who like them. Don't put words or whatsoever, or assume all the people who like them are... what's thatcall, "Hypebeast"?
Dude, you're a shoe brand bandwagon, what do you know about shoes?
Hypothetically, let's just say I'm in fact a real "Team Bandwagon", I didn't say any single crap about your Bulls or Cubs being suck.
Neither did I say "All Chris Duhon's supporters are dummies with IQ below 70".
And if there were a photo shop of 6 rings shoes 2 years back? LOL.
roll.gif
roll.gif

What if Nike Air Dunk were designed in the 50s?

^why are you two fighting over such waste anyway?

As been stated a few times, it breaks my heart that I'll never get OG colorways of good models anymore. Why does JB continue to make shoes that will sellout no matter what limited? Why do they have to make little knock off shoes instead of releasing what the people want?

I know I can only speak for myself, but as the months go by I'm only losing more and more interest in Jordans. Might as well release some good ones now(not limited, not in a overpriced pack) and recapture the interest of some of the people that were fans in the past.

What do they just pull a random number generator and which ever numbers I-XXIII
get pulled thats the shoe the make? How do these people sleep at night.

Take the L. It seems like you are getting emotional by supersizing my posts.
laugh.gif

I know that my last post said that I was done. I guess not.

Here's where my posts fool the casual NTer.

I did say that the best way to celebrate Jordans 6 rings would be a dvd. But did I ever say that JB should release it would be the best way? I was merelysaying that if JB released a, no matter how stupid that idea(since JB is a shoe company, and a dvd should be released from CBS/FOX, etc), it would still begobbled up by all the hypebeasts. All I asked you was to tell me that wouldn't happen. But you got so critical in supersizing my posts.
laugh.gif

Even though it wouldn't reach top 100, the sales of a "JB" produced dvd wouldn't be far fetched to say, a few hundred thousand in the firstfew weeks to a month, and a million or to by years end. But this is all speculation. DVD sales are not like music. You don't get any platinum or goldstatuses.
laugh.gif
There are many dvd's thatdidn't crack that top 100 that ending up being great movies, etc anyways.

You can rip up the Bulls, Bears, Cubs, x infinity. I'm used to it. I've dished it out as well. But like I said, from your previous posting, it seemslike you do jump bandwagons. Who knows, were you one of the millions of bandwagon jumpers that jumped on the Bulls "Last Dance" road tour in 1998?Did you get all excited when we came into your city to play your team? Did you have your Michael Jordan jersey ready?

Ok, now bash my teams. But u get the L.

Fake %@@ XI's.

Go to hell JB. This is the reason why I have not purchased a pair of Jordans in a couple years.

i think they look nice and when it comes out jordan heads are gonna jump on them. IMO better than low cut concords.

if they didn't have the soles of the 13s and the 8s strap maybe, but come on JB you can do better then that!

JB is really going downhill faster than I imagine. Why not release the XI all on it's own. I rather have Retro+ XI Mids than this horrible creation.

i know that everybody says that these are ugly, but i like them. the reason why is because these kicks don't go out until the end of the year and i likethe way the design is going, its still a prototype. also, this shoe is going to hold it down i'm sure of that cause its representing the 6 RINGS which is alot to put on one shoe. in the end i'm going to check these shoes out in person and see if it worth it and i am just saying that i like the direction thatthe shoe is going.

These shoes are Boo Boo, JB needs to stop mixing Jordans together, tarnishing the value of the classics. How about they just design new shoes??

I wanna see a concord colorway. I don't find them all that repulsive unlike the majority of NT. I may actually get a pair
laugh.gif

Are there pics of the "Concord" colorway?

Originally Posted by indohan

JB is a company which have their own executives, not by customer's election.

Well, if I were the executive, I would do the same thing, I will stop releasing retros. That will cause customers to value the retros more.

to think that nike execs give a crap whether or not you value the retros youve already given them your money for is DUMB. people need to realize that thisis a business, and the ONLY thing they care about is how to increase sales and maximize profits. you are completely naive to believe otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom