JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

cant wait to get these in hand & compare :pimp: MS VI leather was sooo dope

Your mind is about to be blown, Cold.

I can't stress enough how amazing the materials are on this shoe. Mindblowing. It's crazy that NONE of the blogs mentioned the quality before release. It's crazy that even a week after release, I haven't heard much rah rah about the materials. I compared them to my midnight 6's and that's as close as I could get as far as how soft the leather is and I don't think that's a fair comparison since the midnights are so old.

It makes me excited about where JB is headed, to be honest.

Last edited:
cant wait to get these in hand & compare :pimp: MS VI leather was sooo dope

Your mind is about to be blown, Cold.

I can't stress enough how amazing the materials are on this shoe. Mindblowing. It's crazy that NONE of the blogs mentioned the quality before release. It's crazy that even a week after release, I haven't heard much rah rah about the materials. I compared them to my midnight 6's and that's as close as I could get as far as how soft the leather is and I don't think that's a fair comparison since the midnights are so old.

It makes me excited about where JB is headed, to be honest.

i actually forgot i had MS VI :lol: prbly wore em 3 times max... I put them in the bottom of the closet with ds oreo vi's i copped for $100 shipped...gotta dig both of them up

yea the quality is great but I still wouldn't want to pay 200 or 250+ every time they used quality materials

Went to the mall to see if u could snatch a low key restock at the new house of hoops/footlocker and saw these just sittin there im an 8 1/2 it was an 8 tried them on fit good got them for retail thats all that mattered the also had the kobe brazil fsr there

Eastbay order just arrived. "No Receipt"

Quality on Point! 
nthat.gif
 Leather is pillow soft!

Def surprised at the quality on these, will be breaking my pair out soon.

Can def see these low key appreciating on value in the next couple years.

I also hope this is the type of leather and craftsmanship we're gonna see from JB goin forward.

I was finally able to find someone to size swap with... I probably wont break them out until next year spring.

Eastbay order just arrived. "No Receipt"

Quality on Point! 
nthat.gif
 Leather is pillow soft!
Yeah, they don't include a receipt. If you call them they can email you a invoice. Same with footlocker. I have a folder on my Mac fulll of Invoices. 
mean.gif
 Would rather have receipts like Nike does. 

Not for "Release Day Shoes" they don't. Random shoes they might but thats what they said when i called and asked for a invoice. They even removed the box to check for a gift receipt.
They definitely do on some, most of my orders have come with invoice and return slip. Including 88s like someone else mentioned.

Glad i didn't settle for outrageous resell prices on these the first few days of release date, i missed out but iam glad prices are slowly going down also got some sellers willing to let go of their pairs for $230-$240 shipped. Iam good with that but ima wait a couple more days if prices stay or decline a little after the 3s come out tomorrow8)

Glad i didn't settle for outrageous resell prices on these the first few days of release date, i missed out but iam glad prices are slowly going down also got some sellers willing to let go of their pairs for $230-$240 shipped. Iam good with that but ima wait a couple more days if prices stay or decline a little after the 3s come out tomorrow8)

This [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Ok so yal gone just come in here and brag about seeing a lower than normal price, and not point anyone in the right direction? Like really?

Back
Top Bottom